Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Topic Level Restrictions

Last replied Posted on by jscheidl 6

Hi all,   Is there any way to allow for topic-level restrictions in Copilot Studio?   We would like to create one large Copilot, with ...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management How do you reply to someone who has replied to your forum post?

Last replied Posted on by anthonys123 365

I'm having a heck of a hard time with this new forum. Is it at all possible to respond to someone who has responded to your post?    Am ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Export Chatbot

Posted on by VC-17102121-0 0

I need to export my chatbot to virtual agents and I can't do it. Please help me.

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General System Error: When uploading more than 2 knowledge bases directly to CoPilot studio

Last replied Posted on by PC-08101546-0 4

When adding/uploading more than 2 knowledge base sources directly in CoPilot Studio a System Error is generated by the Bot.   Sorry, somethin...

Replies
Suggested answer
Copilot Studio - General Unable to integrate with SharePoint knowledge base.

Last replied Posted on by SS-15100851-0 6

All the authentication secret key part has been configured by the admin as per Microsoft sharepoint integration guidelines of Copilot studio.  ...

Replies
Answered
Copilot Studio - General Is there a way to Publish a Copilot programmatically?

Last replied Posted on by Iwarzon 42

Hi, We upload and remove Knowledge files in Copilots through a Power automate flow. Works good. But new files in Knowledge seems to require a re-pu...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Copilot Studio Issues

Last replied Posted on by MC-11090738-0 11

Hello,   We are having some issues with our chat created in Copilot Studio. It's seems that for the first time when a user ask a question the...

Replies
Suggested answer
Copilot Studio - General What is the escape character?

Last replied Posted on by DW-16102126-0 0

I want to be able to use the curly braces in the AI prompts {}.  And Quotes in the Concatenate formula function, but I cannot find anywhere tha...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Chat Transcript CSV's doesnt contain the whole answer for medium-long sessions

Last replied Posted on by AH-14101209-0 0

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding downloading and looking into the CSV transcripts of a session between a user and the robot (Copilot studio)...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General The output parameter with name ‘output’ on flow is missing from the response data

Posted on by BG-17101109-0 0

Hi      I'm encountering an issue when trying to use a flow integrated into Copilot Studio. Error M...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Tuesday Tip #2 Global Search…

Welcome to a brand new series, Tuesday Tips…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,651

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,493

Leaderboard