Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Copilot Studio Community

Copilot Studio Community

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Question with Multiple Choice Options repeats two times

Last replied Posted on by RG-08060314-0

We have a bot the provides options to select 3 topics. Before the user responds the question is prompted second time. If the 'How many prompts' is s...

Replies
Answered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Copilot Conversational plugins not triggering

Last replied Posted on by PJWeij 11

With the new update of Copilot studio and the way you create conversational plugins we have not been able to trigger them from Copilot 365. We have...

Replies
Answered
General The bot setting up is not finished.

Last replied Posted on by examine_mine 7

login to the PVA web to add a topic, the bot setup continues without finishing.Publish, Setting, and test bot cannot operate.are there a solutions to this problem?? thank you

Replies
Unanswered
General How to build a voice-enabled copilot on Copilot Studio

Last replied Posted on by CU16060644-0 5

Hi Community!   I would like to build a voice bot on copilot studio and I'm trying to follow this documentation: https://learn.microsoft.com...

Replies
Unanswered
General HTTP request from Copilot to retrieve JSON, the returned are in Unicode encoding.

Last replied Posted on by SC-13060635-0

When I send an HTTP request from Copilot to retrieve JSON, the returned Chinese characters are in Unicode encoding. How can I display the Chinese c...

Replies
Unanswered
Publish & Channel Management Cannot publish the bot - This feature isn't available until...

Last replied Posted on by CharlieHung 4

The bots I've created in recently days cannot be published, due to the condition:This feature isn't available until your bot has finished setting up. BTW once I guessed I need to wait for some times for the "setting up", but after few hours n...

Replies
Unanswered
Publish & Channel Management Cannot publish Copilot Conversational Action

Last replied Posted on by Max Mershon 6

I cannot publish Copilot Conversational Actions. When I click "Publish" it takes ~1 hr of spins to then throw this error: "BotPublishUnknownError". ...

Replies
Answered
General Copilot Metrics

Last replied Posted on by alaabitar 83

Hello community !   I am building a dashboard on Copilot usage metrics and I was wondering if someone could give me some insights about the "...

Replies
Unanswered
General Couldn't send message to user. Code BadArgument

Last replied Posted on by sajarac 109

Hi there.  Quick question? I am able to get the adaptive card from the bot. But one of the users is getting this message   {"id":"","messageLink":"","error":"Couldn't send message to user. Code BadArgument, Message: Failed to decrypt con...

Replies
Answered
General Bulk Delete of Files uploaded for generative answers

Last replied Posted on by ryjan 18

Hi all,I am using the upload files feature for creating generative answers. Anyway, I am uploading about 100 files, which are changing sometimes. It is possible to upload all files at once, but I have not found any possibility to delete all or sel...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,954

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,667