Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Prefer to extend my trial for Copilot Studio by 30 days

Posted on by YN-23100347-0 0

Hello, I got an email from Microsoft which says that if I prefer to extend my trial by 30 days, you’ll email extension instructions on the day my cu...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General ** Trying to get Copilot Studio, won't accept my company email (gmail account) **

Posted on by CU23100035-0 0

I am trying to get access to Copilot Studio for a project for my company (Michael Rogers Consulting LLC or Illinois). When I put in my email...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Condition Node

Posted on by CB-22101336-0 0

Good afternoon, The context of the problem I encounter, is that I created a topic where user can give a feedback about copilot.  I trigger it ...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Variables from Copilot Studio to Power Apps

Last replied Posted on by CDiazSlalom 2

I have a Copilot studio bot that I need to allow users to choose to navigate to a Power Apps supporting application. I need to pass variables to the...

Replies
Suggested answer
Copilot Studio - General Copy/paste to Clipboard - feature ??

Last replied Posted on by CU12071527-1 4

Hi Experts,   How can i bring in a copy/paste feature in copilot studio, please see the below, I want to add a small icon , like the yellow b...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Is it possible to get the user submitted rich text data to variable in topic

Last replied Posted on by S-Venkadesh 634

I wanted user to submit their input in the form of rich text(images, table and text) and save it into SharePoint List item rich text field. Is there...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Whatsapp Channel

Last replied Posted on by MT-22090639-0 2

Do we have any whitepaper on Copilot studio integration with Whatsapp do we require anything to be deployed on WhatsApp business users side  ...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General System Error: Co-Pilot Sutdio-Data being retrieved from a Power Automate Flow

Last replied Posted on by anupdutta 12

When i am within Co-pilot studio and testing its working fine. But as soon as I publish and try in Team's chat i am getting this error. Can someone h...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General New trigger features not available in Copilot studio

Last replied Posted on by MR-10091350-0 34

Hi All,    I’m curious to try out the new features that will be part of Copilot Studio Agent. I can't see a field where I can add this t...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Copilot responses from PDF files

Last replied Posted on by MT-22090639-0 2

we have uploaded PDF files to sharepoint as data source is there any limitation in reading text from those pdf's/images are also embedded within PD...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Tuesday Tip #2 Global Search…

Welcome to a brand new series, Tuesday Tips…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,076

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,535

Leaderboard