Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Bot Administration How to bypass validation code after authentication is successful?

Last replied Posted on by anonymous882 10

Hello,   I am trying to bypass the double validation in the power virtual agent upon authentication. After the user is prompted to sign in an...

Replies
Suggested answer
Copilot Studio - General Improve AI Generated Answers

Last replied Posted on by MateuszWojcik 34

Hello,   I have created ChatBot on Microsoft Copilot Studio.   I use Generative AI to answer user query. I have set up - "Copilot c...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Is it possible to merge 2 accounts in 1 in power platform forum

Last replied Posted on by mstavra

Hello, i dont know if this is the right place to ask this but i ve just realized that i was using a noreply mail account on my profile instead of my...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Error Preventing Publishing

Last replied Posted on by TD-25071452-0

I have an error that is preventing my copilot from being published. I am developing an internal chatbot that can integrate with our ticketing system...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Dataverse as knowledge source - Hide columns

Last replied Posted on by pae1 66

Hi everyone, I'm working on building a Custom copilot in Copilot Studio. I have an action to create generative answer which is tied to a Dataverse t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Copilot Studio - General how to pass dynamic value to - http request -microsoft copilot studio

Last replied Posted on by Anilal Gopinathan 15

Hi Experts,   I have the user query stored in a variable.   I need to pass this dynamically to the HTTP Request invoked from the HTTP...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Generative Answers: There are Authentication errors in one or more of these sources

Last replied Posted on by Arun786 27

Hello Everyone, I am having the below issue and trying to connect to sharepoint website and I am getting the authentication issue and I can access SharePoint with the same credentials as the Copilot. Still I am facing this issue. SharePoint c...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General How to convert choice variable to string?

Last replied Posted on by Ian-Aware 7

Hello Everyone.   I want it so that my Copilot, based on the user choice, then answers that choice using its knowledge file.   I add a...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Get Information on the teams user and user based restrictions for content

Last replied Posted on by SS-24071213-0 2

hi everyone,   i am building a copilot bot for SOP and policy documents in our company using share point as the repository and teams as the c...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General The content was filtered due to Responsible AI restrictions. Error Code:

Last replied Posted on by FB-17071429-0

Hello, I'm having this error message :    Error Message: The content was filtered due to Responsible AI restrictions. Error Code: Conten...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard