Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Issue with cookies when connecting to Confluence with Generic OAuth 2

Last replied Posted on by minka 11

When trying to connect to Confluence's OAuth 2.0 app, I encountered a service error about session cookies. It gives an error message about a cookie that is a combined string from state and prompt values. For example, in this case the sta...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General copilot excludes knowledge source in teams

Last replied Posted on by RW-05081448-0 2

When I test my bot in copilot studio it uses all of the knowledge sources, my webiste, my sharepoint site, and my code site. when I use the bot in t...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General connector action prompts user (C2) connections must use Azure Active Directory authentication

Last replied Posted on by JL-12070817-0 4

I tried to I tried to make a connection to ServiceNow in Copilot Studio, the component prompts "User (C2) connections must use Azure Active Dir...

Replies
Suggested answer
Copilot Studio - General HR CoPilot Responding in Spanish

Last replied Posted on by CD-12081658-0 4

Currently we have a Copilot Chat Bot configured for our HR information.  We created (and re-created) it as an English language chatbot but from...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Cannot upload file

Last replied Posted on by nicox 114

I encountered an issue where I am unable to upload a file. There is no error message, but the file does not appear after the upload. Anyone else ha...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General I want to alter an image of a space craft to add battle damage

Last replied Posted on by CU06090224-0 2

Hi,   I have an image of a space craft.   What I "want" is to modify that image by applying a name (where the original shows no name) an...

Replies
Suggested answer
Copilot Studio - General Generative Answers: There are Authentication errors in one or more of these sources

Last replied Posted on by Arun786 31

Hello Everyone, I am having the below issue and trying to connect to sharepoint website and I am getting the authentication issue and I can access SharePoint with the same credentials as the Copilot. Still I am facing this issue. SharePoint c...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Dataverse Not Working

Last replied Posted on by CU22080730-2 0

I have created a few tables in Power Apps and published them. In Copilot Studio, I connected those tables in the knowledge section. However, the pro...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Copilot- Issue with configuring SSO for MS Teams

Last replied Posted on by MariamPaulachan 84

Hi Team, As per this document (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-copilot-studio/configure-sso-teams )  I have configured SSO for Teams, but only getting below message and not able to sign in. Is this the expected behavior ...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Confluence as knowledge source not working

Last replied Posted on by MV-13080711-0 2

Hello, I am developing an internal custom Copilot that should utilize internal data from Confluence to generate answers. I have created a Graph co...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,585

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,336

Leaderboard