Skip to main content

Notifications

Copilot Studio - General
Unanswered

Cannot upload file

Posted on by 120
I encountered an issue where I am unable to upload a file. There is no error message, but the file does not appear after the upload.
Anyone else having this issue?
Thank you.
Categories:
  • nicox Profile Picture
    nicox 120 on at
    Cannot upload file
    Thank you all for your responses.
    I attempted to upload a simple .txt file of about 1KB, but it still didn’t work. I’m experiencing this issue on several of my copilots.
    However, when my colleague uploads the files, they upload without any problems.
  • JA-10091130-0 Profile Picture
    JA-10091130-0 2 on at
    Cannot upload file
    Same happening here, for at least a week.
  • AK-14072255-0 Profile Picture
    AK-14072255-0 5 on at
    Cannot upload file
    Hey @fchopo
    Yes, I have the same problem with two different instances of copilot, they have different amount of files uploaded and also the size of the files, so I don't think it's a storage limit problem. Also, there is no problem to upload file to the newly created copilot. I have tried deleting some huge ones and upload them again, couldn't make it as well.
    Pls, any advise would help.
  • fchopo Profile Picture
    fchopo 7,753 on at
    Cannot upload file
    Hi,
    Have you checked file extension and file size (max now is 512MB)? Supported document types can be found here: Use uploaded documents for generative answers - Microsoft Copilot Studio | Microsoft Learn

Anyway, you can go through the uploaded documents in your copilot having a look at the following dataverse table: Copilot component (botcomponent) table/entity reference (Microsoft Dataverse) - Power Apps | Microsoft Learn

Hope that helps!

Ferran
  • CU03091157-0 Profile Picture
    CU03091157-0 2 on at
    Cannot upload file
    I have the same issue, impossible to add a file among knowledge sources. No error message, but the file is not present among the uploaded files.
    Interested to know how to solve it.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update 9/9/24…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,705

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard