Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Copilot icon in Power Pages

Last replied Posted on by Christ0f 94

What is the best practice regarding changing the bot icon of the Copilot in Power Pages? https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-pages/gett...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General configure a chatbot doesn't return a pdf

Last replied Posted on by FM-04101423-0 0

Hi all, I start with copilot studio to create a chatbot. I would like to apply a rule in my Copilot chatbot so that it doesn't return URLs containi...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Question Entity Recognition

Last replied Posted on by CU22072058-1 3

I have created an entity with text values for set of custom values.  My goal is, if one of these values is not presented as the answer to a que...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Chatbot in Teams chat doesn't work

Last replied Posted on by RJ-04101401-0 0

Hi,   I have developed a chatbot for a MVP and when I want to test it in Teams, I can add the chatbot as a chat in my teams but it doesn't wo...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General "Multiple topics matched" topic not being called when GPT finds multiple topics

Posted on by WoodyTX 13

Our CoPilot in CoPilot Studio has multiple topics related to a single subject. If we attempt to search for one of those topics and CoPilot finds sev...

Replies
Answered
Copilot Studio - General Formula to check if an input date is within 48 hours

Last replied Posted on by JE-09091517-0 28

I am asking the user to input the date of their session using the prebuilt date entity and saving as a variable called Topic.session_date   I...

Replies
Answered
Copilot Studio - General Using a global variable in the body of a http request in copilot studios

Last replied Posted on by JE-09091517-0 28

I'm making a http request to change a users password. I'm trying to set the password to a global variable that has been previously set within the fl...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Access the Chat History inside Copilot Studio

Posted on by US-04101311-0 0

Hello Team, I am currently working on a Copilot Studio project for an enterprise chatbot and have encountered an issue regarding the ChatHistory fu...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General Copilot Studio- Restrict users access

Last replied Posted on by CU04101125-0 0

Hi Everyone,   Is there a way to restrict the access of some users to Copilot Studio ? it is available for everyone under our tenenat but it ...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio - General sales order lines are not popup in knowledge dataverse

Last replied Posted on by Viswanath M 4

I have to add the sales order line as a knowledge for copilot using copilot studio but it's popup. I have tried different names for lines and sales ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,122

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,414

Leaderboard