Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Publish & Channel Management Is it possible to request the intellectual property of a project in Microsoft's Copilot Studio?

Posted on by SP-17091508-0 2

We are working on a project that involves creating a custom copilot on Microsoft's Copilot Studio. At the time of publication and distribution, will...

Replies
Unanswered
Publish & Channel Management This App cannot be found

Last replied Posted on by corne-g 6

I'm not to CoPilot studio and have created a very basic CoPilot and tried to publish to Teams.- Selected Teams in Channels- Ensured the Security model was set up- PublishedCouldn't see it in Teams. I then went through the instructions on ...

Replies
Unanswered
Publish & Channel Management Json publish in activty teams

Last replied Posted on by pierrotori 40

Hi All i use the json publish fonction and now all my compagny receive the message in the activy teams, it's a good new since july(perhaps a new ver...

Replies
Unanswered
Publish & Channel Management Cannot publish, No errors.

Last replied Posted on by DW-19082210-0 2

The last time I was able to publish was 7/17/2024 I haven't made dramatic changes to any topics or systems. I have no errors in any topics or entiti...

Replies
Answered
Publish & Channel Management Can't get my CoPilot to work in Teams

Last replied Posted on by RayBoone 77

I had manual authentication set up and working for a little while then it suddenly started asking me to login but not providing a way to login. I've...

Replies
Unanswered
Publish & Channel Management Cannot publish Copilot Conversational Action

Last replied Posted on by Max Mershon 11

I cannot publish Copilot Conversational Actions. When I click "Publish" it takes ~1 hr of spins to then throw this error: "BotPublishUnknownError". ...

Replies
Unanswered
Publish & Channel Management Copilot stuck in publish

Last replied Posted on by Jackpottino 2

Hello, I tried to publish my copilot but it has been stuck for a good hour now. Any idea why or how could I fix this?

Replies
Unanswered
Publish & Channel Management Can not connect the bot - "Taking longer than usual to connect" - Please Help

Last replied Posted on by Andrew_Berry 7

Please help I have created and published my copilot and when I go to demo site or try to reference the iFrame this is what I get. Not sure if it has something to do with company policy or what but I am unable to use my bot. Any help would be much ...

Replies
Answered
Publish & Channel Management Copilot Studio Classic Chatbot won't publish

Last replied Posted on by Flowingpl 21

HiWe have a classic chatbot that was working well until recently when it can no longer publish.  When clicking on the Publish button, nothing happens.  The last time we were able to publish the bot successfully was two weeks ago.  W...

Replies
Suggested answer
Publish & Channel Management "This feature isn't available until your copilot has finished setting up."

Last replied Posted on by ET-13060047-0 4

Hi,    I am trying to create a custom bot using website copilot studio. After I created it, it keeps saying "This feature isn't ava...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,122

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,414

Leaderboard

Featured topics