Skip to main content

Notifications

Publish & Channel Management
Answered

Can't get my CoPilot to work in Teams

Posted on by 77
I had manual authentication set up and working for a little while then it suddenly started asking me to login but not providing a way to login. I've pulled the bot and added it by downloading the manifest and directly uploading to teams and that hasn't worked at all? Basic Teams authentication does nothing for getting the bot to show up in Teams. Has anyone had success getting a bot to show up in Teams and continue to work?
Categories:
  • Verified answer
    RayBoone Profile Picture
    RayBoone 77 on at
    I was able to fix it by deactivating the Teams channel in CoPilot studio, waiting a few days and then reactivating the Teams channel in CoPilot Studio.
  • Robu1 Profile Picture
    Robu1 696 on at

Hi @Rayboone,

Here’s a summary of the steps to resolve your bot authentication issue in Microsoft Teams:

1. Clear Cache and Cookies: This can sometimes fix login issues.
    2. Update Teams App: Ensure your app is up to date.
    3. Check Bot Permissions: Verify the bot isn’t disabled or blocked in the Teams admin center.
    4. Review App Policies: Make sure the bot isn’t disabled in Setup policies.
    5. Test in Web Chat: Check if the bot works in Azure portal’s Web Chat.
    6. Examine Tenant Settings: Ensure the bot is enabled for all required tenants.
    7. Check Teams Version: Ensure the user’s Teams version matches yours or try the web version.

If these steps don’t help, you might need to review your bot’s authentication settings. Let me know if you need more details on any step!

If any of these fixes resolves the issue, Pls accept suggested answer to enable other users with a similar issue to find it easily.

Happy to help.

Robu1🤩

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,122

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,414

Leaderboard

Featured topics