Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Using Connectors Powerautomate On Premise Gateway and Amazon Redshift

Last replied Posted on by CU04090950-0 0

Hi   We have been able to connect PowerBI to Amazon Redshift using a On Premise Data Gateway.   We are trying to do the same for Po...

Replies
Suggested answer
Using Connectors How to keep connection reference from another user

Last replied Posted on by RH-07080703-0 38

Hello,   I have 2 flows in my solution using an Outlook connection from another user because he has the right to send mails to specifics Team...

Replies
Unanswered
Using Connectors Power automate not able to read complete users list from pagerduty api

Last replied Posted on by VK-09090626-0 2

I'm trying to automate incident reassignment post user acknowledgement, however when the condition of service identification completes the reassignm...

Replies
Suggested answer
Using Connectors licensing when calling premium connectors of Power Automate directly from Power Apps

Last replied Posted on by sk-05091517-0 8

I heard that if you subscribe to Power Automate Premium and create flows using premium connectors (such as the HTTP connector) in Power Automate, an...

Replies
Unanswered
Using Connectors Domain is changing, how to handle flows and users?

Last replied Posted on by martinav 3,305

I have a substantial number of flows and users.  Our email domain is changing, and I need to know how to handle connectors and such so it does ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Using Connectors [Azure Batch Speech-to-text] Unable to do Diarization Analysis on Mono wav file

Last replied Posted on by televisi 63

Hi,   I have a mono wav file that I'm trying to do diarization analysis using Transcribe audio files to text from Azure Blob Power ...

Replies
Unanswered
Using Connectors Getting hostedContents value from Teams channel message using Graph API

Last replied Posted on by VilPel 282

Hello community,   I am trying to get the contents (images) of a Teams channel message in Power Apps / Power Automate. I have been following ...

Replies
Unanswered
Using Connectors PowerApps doesn't recognize Google Calendar event start and end dates as date-times

Last replied Posted on by Blacksteel 22

I can create google calendar entries fine, but when I get events from Google calendar the start and end date fields come back as a blank, ? or inval...

Replies
Unanswered
Using Connectors Connectors premium in Dataverse for Teams

Last replied Posted on by CamiloLuque 145

Hi   Can I use connectors premium into a solution build it on Dataverse for Teams. Somebody have a premium connectors list that I can use. ...

Replies
Answered
Using Connectors Keywors mentionned : who's the autor ?

Last replied Posted on by Jyamjams75 35

Hi everyone ;)   I would like to create this flow : 1) The user write down a specific keyword in a specific group conversation 2) An adptat...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,745

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics