Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Using Connectors / PowerApps doesn't reco...
Using Connectors
Unanswered

PowerApps doesn't recognize Google Calendar event start and end dates as date-times

Posted on by 22
I can create google calendar entries fine, but when I get events from Google calendar the start and end date fields come back as a blank, ? or invalid date in the collection. The error thrown say "expected value to be a valid RFC 3339 'date-time' format. Any tips appreciated.
Categories:
  • Blacksteel Profile Picture
    Blacksteel 22 on at
    PowerApps doesn't recognize Google Calendar event start and end dates as date-times
    Thanks for your response. I'm using this to create a collection. 

Set(vTimeStartD, Text(Now(), "yyyy-mm-dd"));
    Set(vTimeStart, Text(vTimeStartD) & "T00:01:00.000Z")
    Set(vTimeEnd3, Text(DateAdd(Now(),300,TimeUnit.Days),DateTimeFormat.UTC));
    ClearCollect(colFutureLG, GoogleCalendar.ListEvents(vMyCalendar,{timeMin:vTimeStart2,timeMax:vTimeEnd3,q:"Leave LG"}).items).

I've been mucking around with different date formats, this gets the data, but the start and end fields returned from Google are not recognised by PA. 
  • David_MA Profile Picture
    David_MA 6,339 on at
    It is an ISO standard. You need to format the date in the format below. You will need to show your flow and how it is configured so we can see what you've done: 
    2024-08-27T15:23:20Z

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,745

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics