Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Enterprise website intergration with copilot

Last replied Posted on by helal 34

Hi, I was looking at connecting the knowledge base to an intranet. I saw the option of Enterprise Website, but I do not have any other options to connect to. Can you please show me how to do it? 

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Seeking Guidance on Connecting SQL Database with Microsoft Copilot Studio

Last replied Posted on by Ali-Haider 2

Hello Community, I am currently working on a project, and I am facing a challenge in connecting my SQL database with a Conversational Plugin in Microsoft Copilot Studio. I have explored various resources, but I would greatly appreciate y...

Replies
Suggested answer
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Start topic not showing

Last replied Posted on by saraxcopilot 47

Hello, I have a topic set on "conversation start" but when I added the bot to Teams, the message didn't show immediately but I had to send a message. Anyone has a solution?

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Cannot complete the quick start guide on the Calling Action Step

Last replied Posted on by cwykel

Hello All, I am following this guide:Quickstart: Create and deploy a bot in Microsoft Teams - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Learn I have teams open and followed along the entire process until I reached step 5 on the "Enhance topic to ...

Replies
Answered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio HTTP Request sending GET requests rather than POST as selected.

Last replied Posted on by SW-18071410-0 0

I'm trying to send a POST HTTP Request, here's my solution: The API request gets the type of request it's received and outputs it back, which get'...

Replies
Answered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Using the "Custom Data" option in "Create generative answers" in copilot studio

Last replied Posted on by victoriag 17

Hi! I am testing some different features of copilot studio, and I got interested in testing using the "Generative answers" action using "Custom data".  Looking at the documentation, it seems like it would be possible to use the output fr...

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Chatbot no sigue ordenes

Last replied Posted on by Yeco340 12

Programa y entre un chatbot para soporte de mesa de ayuda, aún no lo publico, hay una pregunta tipo test, de allí se ancla una condición y específicamente la condición “soporte” hace cosas extrañas, a veces sigue directo al final, o a veces repite...

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio ServiceNow connector error code 400. Error Code: ConnectorRequestFailure

Last replied Posted on by JL-12070817-0 4

Does anyone know what are the possible causes of this error? The connector ‘ServiceNow’ returned an HTTP error with code 400. Error Code: Conne...

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Power Automate flow not showing in "Select an action" option in Copilot Studio

Last replied Posted on by RM-05071235-0 6

Hi there, I set a Topic in Copilot Studio (trial version) where I need to call an action flow configured in Power Automate. Inside Power Automate I...

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio How to set Table variables manually?

Last replied Posted on by jpiabrantes 25

I have a custom connector to OpenAI and one of the inputs necessary is a list of dictionaries like this:[{"role": "system", "content": "hello"}, {"role": "system", "content": "message 2"}, etc] When I try to add that I get an error saying "Th...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,585

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,336

Leaderboard

Featured topics