Skip to main content

Notifications

Calling Actions from Copilot Studio
Unanswered

Chatbot no sigue ordenes

Posted on by

Programa y entre un chatbot para soporte de mesa de ayuda, aún no lo publico, hay una pregunta tipo test, de allí se ancla una condición y específicamente la condición “soporte” hace cosas extrañas, a veces sigue directo al final, o a veces repite la acción varias veces.

I programmed and entered a chatbot for help desk support, I'm not publishing it yet, there is a quiz type question, from there a condition is anchored and specifically the “support” condition does strange things, sometimes it goes straight to the end, or sometimes it repeats the action several times.

• Suggested answer
    Yeco340 Profile Picture
    Yeco340 6 on at
    Chatbot no sigue ordenes
    Cuando voy a probar el chatbot, no hace nada, no genera ninguna acción.
  • Yeco340 Profile Picture
    Yeco340 on at
    Re: Chatbot no sigue ordenes

Mensaje de error: La acción crbcd_copiloto1.topic.Greeting.main.sendMessage_abmysR se ejecutó más de 100 veces seguidas. Esto indica un ciclo en la ejecución del diálogo y, por tanto, la ejecución del diálogo finalizará. Código de error: InfiniteLoopInBotContent Id. de la conversación: 3ee59381-221b-4c5d-b66b-c39c8f82af85 Hora (UTC): 2024-04-29T22:11:32.277Z

• Pstork1 Profile Picture
    Pstork1 63,355 on at

Unfortunately, the resolution on your screenshots renders them unreadable. I see an action that appears to be the last in each parallel branch, but can't make out what it is. I also see lines coming out of those actions and going to something after that action. But whatever it is going to is off the bottom of the screenshots. Please provide more readable screenshots and one that shows what you are going to after each of the parallel branches.

Yeco340 on at

It is only affecting that topic, in particular “support”, sometimes it repeats the next action, or sometimes it goes to the end, I already closed the topics, in end conversation, and I validated if there are loops, but there are not.

Pstork1 63,355 on at

Can you provide a higher resolution screenshot of the branches in the topic? Do you bring the parallel branches back together at the end of the topic?

Yeco340 on at

I have 5 topics, I followed your recommendation and in the final part I gave closure to the 5 topics, but the problem is only in that condition of “support”, now when I close the topics it goes directly to the end.
    I ask for your humble help, I must deliver this ready for Monday, I have tried everything, even create the chatbot again, but when I start it appears highlighted in green, I thought it was by copying and pasting the structure, then I created it again manually but it still presents the same failure.

Pstork1 63,355 on at

Make sure all the parallel paths in your topics have a defined termination action. I've seen this happen in bots where you don't close each path. It will sometimes loop around if you don't

Yeco340 on at

Me di cuenta de que cuando sucede este mal funcionamiento del chatbot aparece una línea verde gruesa, y ya sé que cuando aparece esa línea o los cuadros de pregunta o mensaje este subrayado en verde grueso es porque va a haber una falla.

I noticed that when this chatbot malfunction happens a thick green line appears, and I already know that when that line appears or the question or message boxes are underlined in thick green it is because there is going to be a failure.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update 9/9/24…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,705

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics