Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Enterprise website intergration with copilot

Last replied Posted on by helal 34

Hi, I was looking at connecting the knowledge base to an intranet. I saw the option of Enterprise Website, but I do not have any other options to connect to. Can you please show me how to do it? 

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Copilot Studio Agent - not cooperating with Power Automate Flow - "Badrequest"

Last replied Posted on by MZ-30091045-0 0

Hi, I'm experiencing an issue with my flow in Power Automate. The flow runs smoothly when I use the "Post message in a chat or channel" action with...

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Error when updating/deleting published actions for Copilot for Microsoft 365 in Copilot Studio

Posted on by JV-20091504-0 0

I have created several custom actions for Copilot for Microsoft 365 in Copilot Studio. They are published and are working in the Microsoft Copilot a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Copilot responding twice to a single prompt

Last replied Posted on by armaninoalex 2

I have created a Topic in Copilot studio that calls a Flow to retrieve Sales Order data. It produces an Adaptive Card to display the output data fro...

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Power Automate - flow with Power Virtual Agents - "Flow run failed" - reason "Badrequest"

Posted on by MZ-30091045-0 0

Hi,    I have a problem with my flow in Power Automate. The whole flow works perfectly when in section "Post message in a chat or channe...

Replies
Suggested answer
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Custom connector action getting System Error

Last replied Posted on by irwanto_andrew 15

I'm encountering a SystemError while attempting to execute a connector action using a custom connector on Copilot Studio.The error message I've come across in the developer tools states:"Expecting a TableType Json Array but got Record." I hav...

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio There is an error :"MakerConnectionIsUsed"

Posted on by MP-12091259-0 9

Getting error while calling from Copilot studio the flow. if i run Directly power automate then no error. below is the screen shot of the error &nb...

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Parameter (String) evaluated to type ‘TableDataType’

Posted on by CU03091345-0 0

Hi all   I really don't know what to do, even if I pass a hardcoded string to my Power Automate Action, it parses it as table.  The PA ...

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Cannot connect external Connections

Posted on by EA-02090828-0 0

Hey all,    Since a month i have to connect my Connectors in Copilot Studio in addition to PowerAutomate.  But like you can see on...

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Connection isn't possible

Posted on by EA-02090828-0 0

Hey all,   I've created a Chatbot using Copilot Studio. Since a month i have to create connections in addition to Power Automate.  &nbs...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,122

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,414

Leaderboard

Featured topics