Topic
Replies
Answered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Using the "Custom Data" option in "Create generative answers" in copilot studio

Last replied Posted on by victoriag 17

Hi! I am testing some different features of copilot studio, and I got interested in testing using the "Generative answers" action using "Custom data".  Looking at the documentation, it seems like it would be possible to use the output fr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Start topic not showing

Last replied Posted on by saraxcopilot 47

Hello, I have a topic set on "conversation start" but when I added the bot to Teams, the message didn't show immediately but I had to send a message. Anyone has a solution?

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Chatbot no sigue ordenes

Last replied Posted on by Yeco340

Programa y entre un chatbot para soporte de mesa de ayuda, aún no lo publico, hay una pregunta tipo test, de allí se ancla una condición y específicamente la condición “soporte” hace cosas extrañas, a veces sigue directo al final, o a veces repite...

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Copilot Studio not getting shared flows

Last replied Posted on by CU12071547-0 14

I am sharing some flows I made on my account with the account owner that integrates those flows to Copilot but they are not getting them on their en...

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio ServiceNow connector error code 400. Error Code: ConnectorRequestFailure

Last replied Posted on by JL-12070817-0

Does anyone know what are the possible causes of this error? The connector ‘ServiceNow’ returned an HTTP error with code 400. Error Code: Conne...

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Copilot Actions Connection not working

Last replied Posted on by CU12071547-0 14

So I have an Action in Power Automate that I want to call from Copilot but when I try to trigger it, it asks to make a connection like with any othe...

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Power Automate flow not showing in "Select an action" option in Copilot Studio

Last replied Posted on by RM-05071235-0 6

Hi there, I set a Topic in Copilot Studio (trial version) where I need to call an action flow configured in Power Automate. Inside Power Automate I...

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio How to set Table variables manually?

Last replied Posted on by jpiabrantes 23

I have a custom connector to OpenAI and one of the inputs necessary is a list of dictionaries like this:[{"role": "system", "content": "hello"}, {"role": "system", "content": "message 2"}, etc] When I try to add that I get an error saying "Th...

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Power BI - Microsoft Copilot Connection Error

Last replied Posted on by Vidisha 4

Hi, I am encountering connection issue in Microsoft Co-pilot Studio when trying to trigger the action that access dataset from Power BI. ERROR: "The connector ‘Power BI’ returned an HTTP error with code 400. Error code: ConnectorRequestFailure." C...

Replies
Unanswered
Calling Actions from Copilot Studio Cannot add output for custom connector action

Last replied Posted on by MZSR 11

Hi, I have an action that uses a custom connector to call an external API for which I am unable to set the output:  This used to work fine when I last tested this action two months ago. The custom connector itself is confirmed worki...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,997

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,708

Leaderboard

Featured topics