Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Using Flows How to Send Daily Notification Email Listing Several Task Members in HTML Table

Posted on by LG-19101834-0 0

I am trying to send a daily notification email listing different task members in HTML Table using Power Automate. However, my flow is only listing th...

Replies
Unanswered
Using Flows Input Parameters error on Get Metadata and Get content

Posted on by Lara_Valdes 2

This workflow had been working fine for a few months now and we have a lot of activity.  However, it started failing on this section.  The...

Replies
Unanswered
Using Flows WebEx - Power Automate - Send Image

Last replied Posted on by sankhlay 159

Hello All - I have a document library from where I would like to send the image to a WebEx Space.    How can I get the file content and ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Using Flows Flow doesn`t work after sharepoint update

Last replied Posted on by AP-14100702-0 0

Hello at all,    I have build a flow for half of a year and it works without any problems. After a sharepointupdate the flow doesn`t wor...

Replies
Suggested answer
Using Flows Need Help Removing Brackets, Parenthesis and Quotes Power Automate

Last replied Posted on by LG-19101834-0 0

Hello Power Automate: I have a people picket column that keeps including brackets, parenthesis, and quotes. I added the following action to remove t...

Replies
Unanswered
Using Flows Onedrive for business get the file not found even the flow worked very well til last week

Posted on by DY-21101410-0 0

Hi there, I created a flow that worked perfectly until last week. However, starting today (21/10/2024), the flow keeps indicating that the file ca...

Replies
Suggested answer
Using Flows Unattended run not finishing, not reporting errors

Last replied Posted on by powerautomator3 48

I have a desktop flow that runs succesfully in a VM in about 15 minutes. We made a cloud flow that triggers it, and runs in unattended mode in the s...

Replies
Answered
Using Flows Problem with a simple flow ...

Last replied Posted on by GreguS 131

Hello, I’m having an issue with a fairly simple automation, and I’m not sure what’s going wrong. I want an email account to identify a tag in the ...

Replies
Unanswered
Using Flows Issues with Running Child Flows on New Designer

Last replied Posted on by CU14100412-0 0

Hello   Pre-existing flows that I utilise with child flows seem to error out despite still running when the main flow runs?   Error - F...

Replies
Unanswered
Using Flows Re-initializing a work flow once it trigger and action happens

Last replied Posted on by TS-18101036-0 0

I have a workflow that when a new channel message is added, it will post a message in our group chat. I used the Scheduled workflow to run for a shif...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Tuesday Tip #2 Global Search…

Welcome to a brand new series, Tuesday Tips…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,008

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,531

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Restore a deleted flow