Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Process Mining PowerBI report "variant complexity"

Last replied Posted on by sam6 11

Hi, I have integrated PAPM with PowerBI and have published a report to a workspace. It seems that having the report in PowerBI allows more flexibility in visualisations and data manipulation - which is great - but I am confused by how th...

Replies
Unanswered
Process Mining Problem when transferring Custom Metrics in date format to Power BI

Last replied Posted on by jsilvmol 6

I am experiencing a problem transferring my Custom metrics from Power Automate Process Mining desktop to Power BI.Instead of keeping the date format, it modifies it to a strange numerical format that does not allow me to interact with other dates ...

Replies
Answered
Process Mining How to filter to have the longest duration case in an edge

Last replied Posted on by Francesc JC 27

Hi,   How should a filter be created to show only the case that has the longest duration in an edge between two activities?   In this ...

Replies
Unanswered
Process Mining Aggregation_ID Logic Generation

Last replied Posted on by CU13090224-0 2

Hello, just wondering, is there any logic behind aggregation_ID created by power automate process mining tool? Like does it give aggregation_ID alph...

Replies
Unanswered
Process Mining Move activities

Last replied Posted on by Francesc JC 27

In the map of process activities, is it possible to move the activities to fix a messy representation?I would place the activities in another way that would be much more understandable. But I do not know how to do it. Is it possible? Tha...

Replies
Unanswered
Process Mining Start State or End state missing

Last replied Posted on by DaHoWL 2

Hello Everybody!First of all, thank you for your support in this forum.For the question:Input:KeyStart StateEnd StateStart of First StateEnd of First StateREF-1903141AnalysisResolved03/05/2024 09:2804/05/2024 11:52REF-1903149AnalysisRejected03/05/...

Replies
Unanswered
Process Mining Notify the user when the case deviates from defined process flow

Last replied Posted on by AV-25071356-0 4

Hi,   In the Process Mining model for a process, how can we notify a user if a case deviates from the expected/ defined Process. What capabi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Process Mining Why in some variants nodes are not connected?

Last replied Posted on by yeyuan 4

Hi everyone, i build a process mining report and it looks good. But when i go to some specific variants, i found that some nodes are not connected. Does anyone know why is that? I have checked the original data source and it is all correct.&n...

Replies
Suggested answer
Process Mining Business Rule

Last replied Posted on by AV-25071356-0 4

I want to create a Business Rule that for the duration between Creation Activity and Payment Activity of a process If the time duration is lesser t...

Replies
Unanswered
Process Mining Register the process mining service principal And connect it to the power bi workspace.

Last replied Posted on by AG-12090430-0 4

I’m trying to import a process mining report into the Power BI workspace but can't complete the process because registering the service principa...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Tuesday Tip #2 Global Search…

Welcome to a brand new series, Tuesday Tips…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,008

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,531

Leaderboard