Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Dropdown Menu

Last replied Posted on by FO-06090529-0 2

Hi, when I test my application the dropdown menu works perfectly. When I open the app via Power App Desktop o via Mobile the dropdown menu are empt...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management How do you reply to someone who has replied to your forum post?

Last replied Posted on by anthonys123 359

I'm having a heck of a hard time with this new forum. Is it at all possible to respond to someone who has responded to your post?    Am ...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Unable to find "create Post" In Power Automate community

Last replied Posted on by Ameer 14

Hi , I have re-login into  Power Automate community, after a year. I dont see "create Post" option to me. Any changes or Reputatio...

Replies
Answered
Topic Creation & Management ”:“ replace with "

Last replied Posted on by subhashv10 4

i have below json {“$schema”:“​http://adaptivecards.io/schemas/adaptive-card.json",“actions”:[{“associatedInputs”:“none”,“data”:null,“title”:“Cancle...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Is it possible to merge 2 accounts in 1 in power platform forum

Last replied Posted on by mstavra 43

Hello, i dont know if this is the right place to ask this but i ve just realized that i was using a noreply mail account on my profile instead of my...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Is it possible to merge 2 accounts in 1 in power platform forum

Last replied Posted on by mstavra 204

Hello, i dont know if this is the right place to ask this but i ve just realized that i was using a noreply mail account on my profile instead of my...

Replies
Answered
Topic Creation & Management Question Node Not Behaving Properly

Last replied Posted on by EÖ-13080954-0 12

I am currently developing a copilot in Copilot Studio. In one of the topics, I am using a Question node to ask the user for some multi-digit number, ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Topic Creation & Management FORMAÇÃO DE EQUIPE HUMANA

Last replied Posted on by Flavixa

Olá,    Caso o Copilot (Bot) não consiga sanar a dúvida do usuário, como faça para chegar em um atendimento humano?

Replies
Answered
Topic Creation & Management Fallback Topic is triggering after Conversational Boosting generates an answer.

Last replied Posted on by JaseOfSpades 13

Since the UI was modernised recently, my fallback topic has started triggering even when the Conversational Boosting Topic creates an answer using the Create generative answers step.I can't say for sure if this is related to the recent changes, bu...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management My Account was locked out of nowhere, please help

Last replied Posted on by jmsanguinetti22 0

Hi all,   I joined this community 3 days ago as I started my journey exploring and configuring an instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales. ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,585

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,336

Leaderboard

Featured topics