Skip to main content

Notifications

Topic Creation & Management
Unanswered

My Account was locked out of nowhere, please help

Posted on by
Hi all,

I joined this community 3 days ago as I started my journey exploring and configuring an instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales.

I asked 2 questions, which were answered. One I marked is as answered, the other one I still was trying to implement the suggestion to see if it would solve it, so I did not mark it as answered.

I asked a 3 question, where I posted a screenshot image of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales module with a highlight on an field relevant to my question, which was not working as expected (a read only field on a Form component, which wouldn't make the form read only, basically).

When I refreshed the page to see if there was any answer, I was logged out. Tried to log in again, and I receive the message that my user has been locked. (See below).

User's image
  • How can I unlock it? As its with my main Microsoft account. Who/where should I reach out?
  • What did I do wrong so I can avoid in the future? Was is not immediately marking a question as answered within 24hs? Was it attaching a screenshot of a form component configuration?

Thank you,

Juan

Categories:
  • CU16080912-0 Profile Picture
    CU16080912-0 2 on at
    Hello, i'm having same issue, my work account and also private account are locked.
  • CU12082029-1 Profile Picture
    CU12082029-1 2 on at
    I'm having the same issue. I'm using a secondary account to reply to this post, and can't figure out a way to PM Ilanit.
  • CU12081200-0 Profile Picture
    CU12081200-0 2 on at
    Hi I'm having the same problem. I created a new personal Microsoft account so I could get help. 

@Ilanit Manor please can you help me out as well?

Thanks.
  • Paul_Owen Profile Picture
    Paul_Owen 7 on at
    Hi, did you get this resolved as im having this problem on my work account? 
  • Ilanit Manor Profile Picture
    Ilanit Manor on at
    Hi Juan, 

I'm one of the community managers that can help. I will send you a private message to get more information from you. Please check your messages on the top right corner in notifications.

Thank you,
    Ilanit
    Community Manager

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update 9/9/24…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,705

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics