Skip to main content

Notifications

GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)
Answered

SharePoint List with Power app Form

Posted on by 55

I have a sharepoint list with powerapp form.When I click on new everything works as it should.  I go back to the list and see my data there.  when I click on a record the form opens but is blank.

MtruyDoc_0-1708459604931.png

I have tried differnet alt to the SharePointIntegration but does not work

MtruyDoc_1-1708459723731.png

• Verified answer
    MtryDoc Profile Picture
    MtryDoc 55 on at
    SharePoint List with Power app Form
    Well now that I have gotten better and watched many many videos.  The problem with this was the Caching Issue that SPO has from time to time.  All is working as it should .  Thank you all for you help
  • FocusRach Profile Picture
    FocusRach 63 on at
    Re: SharePoint List with Power app Form

@MtruyDoc - I would suggest finding a instructional video that goes step by step on how to setup the foundation of a Power Apps form in SharePoint list. 

I struggled with the setup of SharePoint / Power Apps forms but once I got the foundational settings correct, everything worked as expected. 

From your screen shot....It looks like you might have multiple forms listed? I don't know if the SPO Integration piece is designed to work that way but interesting none the less. Maybe it is, that would be cool. 

For a New Item - my forms say, "NewForm()", not "Reset()". Other than that, I don't see anything out of the ordinary. 

It could be how your forms are set up as well. Do you have your forms property, "Item" set to a default or did you customize that section at all? Can you provide a screen shot? 

• Re: SharePoint List with Power app Form

Did you change any of the Power Fx that came with the SP integration?  It sounds like the form is defaulting to New Mode, instead of Edit mode.  Difficult to diagnose without more details.  

Did the form ever work?   If you don't have too many customizations, perhaps reset the SP list and then rebuild the form? Or better yet, build a separate canvas app.  

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Tuesday Tip #2 Global Search…

Welcome to a brand new series, Tuesday Tips…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,008

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,531

Leaderboard