Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Apps - AI Builder
Unanswered

Question for everyone : How are you using Create Text GPT in AI Builder?

Posted on by

Hi everyone, 👋 From the AI Builder product group we want to hear from you.

👉Have you tried Text Generation in AI Builder already? How are you using it? For what use case? Is there anything you would like to see added or changed to make it even better?

👉We are interested in knowing about your AI Builder experience. Please share your story!

Thank you!

Categories:
  • Mehulge Profile Picture
    Mehulge 7 on at
    Re: Question for everyone : How are you using Create Text GPT in AI Builder?

Is the model used with Power Automate available inside Azure AI services or thru any other API as well?

Mehulge 7 on at

• RMCoder Profile Picture
    RMCoder 219 on at
    Re: Question for everyone : How are you using OpenAI GPT in AI Builder?

@Joel-Garrison â€” I just stumbled upon your post. I’m curious, what’s your end goal with the JSON file containing GPT-extracted text?

• akandis Profile Picture
    akandis 393 on at

@Mehulge at Microsoft we keep always the security and privacy. So, the data is not used to re-train the models or to share with others. Here I paste a link where speak more about it.

FAQ for Copilot data security and privacy in Microsoft Power Platform - Power Platform | Microsoft Learn

Mehulge 7 on at

Does the model, use our data from retraining? Is any of the data that it sees goes back to Microsoft?

• Ashbhatia Profile Picture
    Ashbhatia on at

Thanks for sharing the scenarios @akandis 

• akandis Profile Picture
    akandis 393 on at

Hi @plarrue 

Happy to share with you two scenarios were I've work. These following scenarios are only using the Power Platform low code tools. The most important AI Builder to consume the ChatGPT model.

But as well we had some scenarios where we had to extend AI Capabilities using the Azure Open AI services and Azure Functions to consume, orchestrate and integrate the AI services to the Power Platform as a Custom Connector.

1 Scenario

Sector: banking industry (just to check capabilities). The main idea here was to use it in combination of PVA and PA to have a better detection of the intent and entities contained in the user message. With that was enabled the "open questions" without having to do many configuration... having more intelligent chatbot. E.g : if users asks Q: I want to transfer 10 euros to [number account] the GPT will be able using a nice Prompt the intent in that case "transfer and will return a JSON object with the entities extracted to present an Adaptive Card with a form with the pre-filled data. Disclaimer: this is a workaround, this scenarios will be improved with a native NLU integration with PVA giving a more robust way.

2 Scenario

Sector: insurance industry. Have a intelligent document process to manage judicial documentation. This documents are complex to read, with dynamic data and unstructured data. The IDP was in charge 2 main things, classify the document, extract the intent and extract the entities. Then this data was processes to insert/updated the information in a Dataverse. As well in case the GPT action is not able to extract some of the data then this document will be queued to a Canvas app to have a human validation. This extremely fast to implement thank to a accelerator, here is the link: Automate the processing of documents with the AI Builder prepackaged solution - Training | Microsoft Learn

Ashbhatia on at

Hi @RameshNimmala1 

Can you share with me privately your Environment ID or Org ID?
    Is this a recurring issue, or it just happened once?

Ashish

• RameshNimmala1 Profile Picture
    RameshNimmala1 4 on at

Thank you Ashish and I will wait for your update.

Ashbhatia on at

Hi @RameshNimmala1 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we'll get back to you on this.

Ashish

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update 9/9/24…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,705

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard