Skip to main content

Notifications

Copilot Studio - General
Unanswered

Is it possible to get a set of question rather than one after the other in PVA.

Posted on by 4

Hi Everyone, 

Thank you in advance. I am trying to build a survey using PVA and I am struggling with the flow as it is getting quite monotonous for the user with having question come one after the other I am looking to create a battery of question for each section. So as to have the user get 4-5 question as a set for each section. Is it possible in PVA if not any other options to explore?

Categories:
  • remidyon Profile Picture
    remidyon on at
    Re: Is it possible to get a set of question rather than one after the other in PVA.

Hi @praneel95, you should look into adaptive card for that: you could have an HTML form with multiple questions and choices in the same object. See this sample library: Samples and Templates | Adaptive Cards

• Pstork1 Profile Picture
    Pstork1 63,059 on at
    Re: Is it possible to get a set of question rather than one after the other in PVA.

In a Bot you would do that using an adaptive Card.  YOu can send that to the user and wait for them to fill it out.  When they submit it you will receive all the responses.  Here's a sample adaptive card survey.  Poll generator sample - Power Automate | Microsoft Learn

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,006

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,059

Leaderboard