Skip to main content

Notifications

Copilot Studio - General
Answered

Publish my BOT to all my organization on TEAMS and disable default English topics.

Posted on by 13

Hi

2 basic question:

1. I try to create a new BOT and release for all my organization over TEAMS platform. I found out that the first time of triggering the BOT must be from PC? can I PUSH the bot to all my organization (as admin) to their contact list?

2. can I remove totally all the English automatic answer from the BOT?

Thanks

• Jcook Profile Picture
    Jcook 7,765 on at
    Re: Publish my BOT to all my organization on TEAMS and disable default English topics.

Hello @aroesti 

Could you mark a post as a solution? If your still having problems, please let us know. Thanks

@renatoromao 

• Jcook Profile Picture
    Jcook 7,765 on at
    Re: Publish my BOT to all my organization on TEAMS and disable default English topics.

Hey @aroesti 

Unfortunately, having the bot start the conversation in Teams is not yet possible.

Please vote for this idea here:

Teams - Configure your bot to start the conversati... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

I just voted! The more votes an idea has the higher the chances a feature will get looked at and hopefully released.

• Verified answer
    aroesti Profile Picture
    aroesti 13 on at

I found out answare for my seconde question :

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/teams/authoring-system-fallback-topic-teams

any good idea about the first question?

• aroesti Profile Picture
    aroesti 13 on at

Hi, @Jcook thanks for your response! 

1. I will check it out, the thing is that people already download TEAMS and using it, it`s not their first use of TEAMS .

maybe I can send a message from the BOT to all the users in the team and then the BOT will appear in their contact chat?

2. I didn't find out how to edit them... can you assist?

• Jcook Profile Picture
    Jcook 7,765 on at

Hello @aroesti 

1. You can have a policy to download and pin the app for all users. I have not tried this on mobile if the bot shows up without starting a conversation first though.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/teams-app-setup-policies

2. You cannot remove system topics. However you can edit them to fit your needs

• aroesti Profile Picture
    aroesti 13 on at

question 2 I mean disable those things : 

2021-02-08 08_04_48-Window.png

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,030

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,085

Leaderboard