Skip to main content

Notifications

Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft T...
Suggested answer

Have to reconnect the connection with power automate actions every time I run it

Posted on by 2
After publishing the chatbot, every time I run the flow for the first time I have to reestablish the connection with power automate actions like teams and outlook. This bot will be used in the organization, in that case would users run into issues every time during the flow? Why do I need to keep reestablishing the connection? 
  • CU10091525-0 Profile Picture
    CU10091525-0 2 on at
    Have to reconnect the connection with power automate actions every time I run it
    Now that you mentioned it, I am on trial license this might be the case. But when I test it in demo, and have someone else test it, it asks to re-establish connection for all users separately. Could it be due to licensing? 

Below are the flows and connections that need to be re-established are with Teams and Outlook:
  • Suggested answer
    FLMike Profile Picture
    FLMike 23,258 on at
    Hmm,

Now normally this kinda thing happens when (updates are made to the platform and essentially the Refresh time for tokens is forced) or if you are having others make changes and publishing which can also do it, especially if they use the same connections and or connection references.

But the fact you have to do it every day, that requires a bit more digging. Can you share your flow? Do you know what subscription model you have? Is this all in prod that you have to do this, or in every environment?

Is there an DLP Policies that might be causing this?

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,719

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics