Skip to main content

Notifications

Calling Actions from Copilot Studio
Unanswered

Permissions Problems with Power Automate

Posted on by 5

Hi, 

In Copilot Studios I have been attempting to use a Custom Controller I have made in Power Automate. It was working successfully on 9/05/2024. However, attempting to run it today has resulted in the following error message appearing: 

JamesThornton1_0-1715777796506.png

Attempting to select Review also only leads me to a page telling me I don't have the permissions.
Regarding the Connector itself, it is a very basic Custom Connector I am attempting to use.

JamesThornton1_1-1715777829870.png

So I am a little bit confused, as if this were a permissions issue, surely I wouldn't have been able to make this work last week in the first place? Has anything changed in Copilot recently? 

If not, does anyone have any ideas? 

Categories:
  • JamesThornton1 Profile Picture
    JamesThornton1 5 on at
    Re: Permissions Problems with Power Automate

Thanks for the link. Following the chain of logic here, I was able to get my requests working again so I could at least run my requests. I had to make a Flow in Power Automate to get this done specifically, rather than using the Connector directly in Copilot.  

However, it didn't answer why it stopped working in the first place - as it was working perfectly fine at the beginning.

I will also note that this requires that you are doing this via a Flow in Power Automate. If you try to use the Connector directly in Copilot like I was initially doing, then this solution doesn't work (as I couldn't find an equivalent option in the Connector section).

• Re: Permissions Problems with Power Automate

Hi @JamesThornton1 ,

Please take a look at this post.

Best Regards,

Wearsky

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard

Featured topics