Skip to main content

Notifications

Copilot Studio - General
Unanswered

Power Virtual Agent

Posted on by 2

Hello, 

I'm new to power virtual agent. I noticed that within a Topic that I created, the 'Ask a Question' ellipses option of 'Skip Question' disappears if I use 'User's Entire Response'; it only shows the option to delete. 

However, if I change the data type to something else (e.g. Boolean), the 'Skip Question' option returns. 

Is this normal behavior?  

thanks. C.

Categories:
  • cpierce33 Profile Picture
    cpierce33 2 on at
    Re: Power Virtual Agent

Hi, 

I probably should have added that this is the Power Virtual Agent app within Teams. 

The topic I've created asks the user for a service ticket number, then calls a power automate flow to query the ticket number, then returns basic info about the service ticket to the user. 

At the end of the topic, the question is asked, "Would you like to lookup another ticket number?". On the 'Yes' node that follows, I have it connected back to the original question node that receives the service ticket number. However, it then proceeds to simply return the data from the first request instead of running a new query with the new ticket number. And there isn't an option on the question node to 'Ask every time'. 

Maybe this is something unique to the Teams app? 

• peterswimm Profile Picture
    peterswimm on at
    Re: Power Virtual Agent

This sounds intentional because the entire response indicates recording a raw response versus trying to identify a slot to be filled. What are you trying to do?

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard