Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Copilot Studio Community

Copilot Studio Community

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
General Copilot Studio Connections

Last replied Posted on by NQ-05072039-0

Hello,   Let's say I have a 5 step workflow and created a Copilot for each step. Is there a way for me to connect all 5 of these Copilots int...

Replies
Unanswered
General Cannot edit instructions for custom copilot

Last replied Posted on by JP-21060729-0 2

I have created a copilot with custom instructions provided at creation. But afterwards I can no longer edit those instructions. The interface says "...

Replies
Unanswered
General Copilot not accessing SharePoint files for generative answers

Last replied Posted on by Tysh 6

Hi,  I am currently trying to create a copilot which leverages an internal SharePoint site for generative answers.I have added the site as a data source and the copilot can access news posts and other information on the SharePoint site w...

Replies
Unanswered
General Publisher & User Licensing Requirements for CoPilot Bots in MS Teams

Last replied Posted on by CleanFox 18

I can create CoPilot Studio Bots without a premium license. But I need a premium license to publish a bot on MS Teams (and most other channels). Af...

Replies
Unanswered
General Issue with Adding Dataverse to Generative Answers - Status “Unknown”

Last replied Posted on by dsn92 4

Hi everyone, I’m facing an issue with adding Dataverse as an external knowledge source to Copilot Studio. Despite setting up authentication and permissions correctly (as it works fine for SharePoint generative answers), the status of Datavers...

Replies
Unanswered
General add a connection from Azure openAI as a data source

Last replied Posted on by CamielWits

Hi Community,  Help is needed since I don't get any error messages 🙂  I have an issue when deploying 'a new copilot in Copilot studio (preview)' from Azure OpenAI Studio chat playground.For me it is not possible to make the co...

Replies
Answered
General Azure copilot generative answer with OpenAI not returning answers

Last replied Posted on by WilliamD2000 17

We have followed a guide to create an open ai here which works perfectly in the deployment studio chat playground (when chatting with it directly, having linked it up with AI search). The problem is if I try to deploy it to a CoPilot, then the gen...

Replies
Unanswered
General Open AI Datasource not working in Copilot studio

Last replied Posted on by rollschris

Hi I'm trying to set up a Conversational booster inside Copilot studio using my Azure OpenAI service, but i believe its broken.  In the topics and plugins page i set up the data source to point to my Azure OpenAI service, I then fill out...

Replies
Unanswered
General Copilot Studio Fails to Connect to Azure AI Data Source After Deployment

Last replied Posted on by DioneH 2

Hey everyone, I'm currently working on a Copilot project and I am facing a problem. Following the guidance from the video titled "How to use Azure OpenAI on your Data with Copilot Studio", I uploaded my document to Azure OpenAI to use it...

Replies
Unanswered
General Copilot Studio Topic - "Create from description with Copilot" function does not work

Last replied Posted on by MinhPham96 2

Hi everyone, I am practicing on Copilot Studio, but when I get to this step of Create New Topic using the function "Create from description with Copilot" nothing happens on my end. When I selected this function, the screen stayed still and did not...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,982

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,692