Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Platform Community / Forums / Bot Administration / Power Virtual Agents f...
Bot Administration
Answered

Power Virtual Agents for Teams - Licensing and capacity

Posted on by 105

Hi, ¿A bot created in Microsoft Teams can be used by entire organization without extra cost? and ¿What happen when each user reach the 10 sessions limit? ¿Some message to the user?... please some clue or URL.

Thanks.

Categories:
  • Verified answer
    DiegoPeres Profile Picture
    DiegoPeres 327 on at
    Re: Power Virtual Agents for Teams - Licensing and capacity

Hi @CamiloLuque.
    In the IT bot it is for all users in the company, about 15,000 employees. About the team only the bot's administrators and collaborators are in the TEAMS team, the users consume the application directly in the teams store where we publish the chatbor for everyone. 

Did I answer your question?😉
    Please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find you faster.

Like my answer?

Like it! 👍

Thanks!
    Diego Peres,
    Connect with me: Linkedin

• CamiloLuque Profile Picture
    CamiloLuque 105 on at

Thanks @DiegoPeres, two questions more. ¿How many are the bot users? and ¿All bot users are in the same Team?

• DiegoPeres Profile Picture
    DiegoPeres 327 on at

@hi @CamiloLuque 
    We used the chatbot in teams for about 06 months here in the company, we stressed the internal tests but without notifications or errors in the bot, until we reached the amount of topics created which is 250 topics. We didn't have any problem with the limits issue during this period, but I'm not sure if it impacts the type of contract you have in your environment.

Check if there is anything in the official documentation about PVA licensing
    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/requirements-licensing-subscriptions

• CamiloLuque Profile Picture
    CamiloLuque 105 on at

@Mira_Ghaly / @jdee111 / @DiegoPeres ... ¿Maybe someone of you have some information? or ¿Can you recommend me to talk with somebody?

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard

Featured topics