Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Bot Administration Bot is ignoring/can't see/can't read uploaded documents to the chat

Posted on by SK-01101006-0 15

Bot is ignoring/can't see/can't read uploaded documents to the chat. I uploaded file in the chat but bot keeps asking me to upload the file. I tried...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Administration "This answer was filtered by the AI system" message appears for no visible reason

Posted on by SK-01101006-0 15

"This answer was filtered by the AI system" message appears for some random requests during the chat with bot. Moderation setting is set to Medium. ...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Administration Change autor chatbot (Copilot Studio)

Last replied Posted on by ST-11091849-0 6

Hello!! I need to change the author of a bot made in Copilot Studio, can anyone help me?   Regards

Replies
Answered
Bot Administration Only a part of users can Access bot in Teams--even choose " everyone in organization" can use it

Last replied Posted on by CarryZ 4

when I published the bot to teams, user can use the "copy link", only 1 or 2 out of 100 people couldn't use the Bot in Teams . However, a few days l...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Administration Allow External Users in Copilot Studio

Last replied Posted on by Sohom Ghorai 41

Hello Copilot Community, I need help with configuring AAD authentication in Copilot Studio to allow users outside of the environment to access the ...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Administration How to bypass validation code after authentication is successful?

Last replied Posted on by anonymous882 20

Hello,   I am trying to bypass the double validation in the power virtual agent upon authentication. After the user is prompted to sign in an...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Administration Copilot instructions not working

Last replied Posted on by nicox 125

I attempted to set guidelines for my Copilot through Instructions or in the Generative Answers node, such as: ‘Maintain a friendly, helpful, cheerfu...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Administration Copilot url dont work

Last replied Posted on by JM-26061557-0 4

I have created a bot in Teams to be used internally.  When I try to share the link or url of the BOT I get an alert saying "this app couldn't...

Replies
Answered
Bot Administration Overage handling

Last replied Posted on by dopitz 4

I'd like to use CoPilot Studio on our public facing website to answer questions.  I understand the price is $200/month for 25,000 messages.&nbs...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Administration Copilot Authentication Failure Leading to Infinite Loop - Need Suggestions

Posted on by Sohom Ghorai 41

Hi everyone, I'm facing an issue with Copilot authentication failures in my app. Whenever authentication fails, I want to return the user to the ma...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,122

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,414

Leaderboard

Featured topics