Skip to main content

Notifications

Copilot Studio - General
Answered

How to drag to another node that is out of view and/or move nodes around

Posted on by 32

This seems that it should be super basic but have not found any such discussions here nor found any videos mentioning this.  I am building an agent that is not all that big (so far just 10 visual levels as PVA has arranged them), but I cannot view it all at once unless I zoom out to a microscopic level (slight exaggeration!) and I cannot zoom out any further.  I want to make one path near the bottom to cycle back to a step that is far up higher in the total bot, but I cannot drag the little circle at the top of that node up to a node that is off-screen. When I drag it, the screen does not move to follow where I'm dragging.
QUESTION 1:  Is there either a way to do that, or is there some other method other than dragging to do this?

QUESTION 2: is there a way to slide the node around, to re-arrange them more to my liking?

I was successful once, but unfortunately, I dropped it in the wrong place!  Arrggh

Thank you in advance.

Categories:
  • Kamrani Profile Picture
    Kamrani on at
    Re: How to drag to another node that is out of view and/or move nodes around

I was able to further zoom out using the browser zoom functionality. 

• Verified answer
    WillBeeSea Profile Picture
    WillBeeSea 32 on at
    Re: How to drag to another node that is out of view and/or move nodes around

Ah!  I got it, but am leaving the question for others who may have the same problem.  I was dragging just fine but when I reach the top of the visible screen on the browser I cannot keep dragging up above the visible part. When i drag up to the top but stayed INSIDE the Authoring canvas, then the screen DOES start scrolling after a couple seconds.  I guess I'm just not patient enough!  🙂

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard