Skip to main content

Notifications

Copilot Studio - General
Answered

Saving Teams Chat Reaction Messages as Feedback for Power Virtual Agent Bot

Posted on by 392

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the functionality of my Power Virtual Agent bot in Microsoft Teams. I would like to know if there's a way to save chat reaction messages such as "smile emoji" or "thumbs up emoji" as feedback for my bot.

As part of enhancing the user experience, I believe it would be valuable to capture these reactions and use them as indicators of user satisfaction or engagement. However, I'm uncertain about how to implement this feature within Power Virtual Agent and whether it's even possible.

If anyone has experience with a similar use case or can provide guidance on how to achieve this, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

• Verified answer
    MattJimison Profile Picture
    MattJimison 577 on at
    Re: Saving Teams Chat Reaction Messages as Feedback for Power Virtual Agent Bot

Hi, @Jupyter123 . This isn't an available feature yet but I'd recommend submitting the idea here:

https://portal.productboard.com/conversationalai/1-microsoft-pva-feature-requests/tabs/1-under-consideration

Find this post helpful? Please mark it as the solution and/or provide kudos so that it will help others in the future.

Cheers,
    Matt

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard