Skip to main content

Notifications

Calling Actions from Copilot Studio
Unanswered

Change response second time through?

Posted on by 29

My bot starts out by asking the user to select from the two most common issues raised or a third option of "something else." If they choose something else, they then type in what they want to ask. In reviewing logs, I see a bunch of people ask a question and, if the bot can't answer it, they have the option of starting over with the bot or escalating to an agent to resolve. I am amazed how many people opt to start over and then ask the exact same question the exact same way. Is there a way I can detect the second time a user has answered my initial question with "Something else" so I can display advice to REPHRASE their query into something perhaps the bot understands? I have seriously seen logs where people loop four times asking the EXACT same question. I can't sort it out in Automate how to get a counter on that and return the value to PVA though so I can display a different message. Is that possible to do? Thanks!

Categories:
  • Monkeyman Profile Picture
    Monkeyman 325 on at
    Re: Change response second time through?

I imagine this is something you would be able to do in Bot Framework Composer

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard

Featured topics