Skip to main content

Notifications

Calling Actions from Copilot Studio
Answered

calling flows in to PVA from 2 different knowledge bases in the same QnAMaker resource.

Posted on by

Hi, I am trying to call in 2 flows into my PVA, from 2 different knowledge base in my QnA Maker. Even though the 2nd flow tests ok, but it doesn't bring back any answer and jumps in to next step in the bot. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Many thanks

Categories:
  • Verified answer
    matab Profile Picture
    matab on at
    Re: calling flows in to PVA from 2 different knowledge bases in the same QnAMaker resource.

Hi @Jcook ,

apologies for late reply, but I managed to fix it at the end. I re-set the Fallout Flow which was built originally, and then picked a different name for the return value "Title" for my 2nd flow!! not sure if any of these were the issue really, but it somehow worked!! thanks for your help anyways.

• Jcook Profile Picture
    Jcook 7,765 on at
    Re: calling flows in to PVA from 2 different knowledge bases in the same QnAMaker resource.

Hey @matab 

Are both Flows being called from PVA?

Could you share some screenshots of the Flow and the Topic where you expect the Answers to be

• matab Profile Picture
    matab on at

Thanks @Jcook, Yes I am pulling data back into PVA using the return values action in the Flow.

What condition do I need to use? I have a multi choice option to initiate the bot conversation, two of choices are linked to a PVA decision tree which work fine. The other two need to return the answer from the 2 knowledge bases. One of them is built in to the FallBack topic and works fine,it's the 2nd KB that doesn't return any answer.  

• Jcook Profile Picture
    Jcook 7,765 on at

Hello @matab 

@What does your Flow look like? Are you passing data back into PVA using the return values action?

Also in PVA you will want to use a condition

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard

Featured topics