Skip to main content

Notifications

Copilot Studio - General
Unanswered

Am I using the trial or do I have a license?

Posted on by

Hello

I was looking through my subscriptions and I saw that I have a Microsoft 365 Business Basic, and under that, it says that I have a Power Virtual Agents for Office 365, so I went ahead and created a PVA account.

However, when I checked my subscriptions again, it said that I had a PVA Viral Trial, so I am not sure if my Business Basic has PVA included, or if I will be charged when the Viral Trial ends.

If it is a trial, how may I find out when it ends? I saw on the Microsoft website that it would state the number of days left I have for the trial on the PVA website when I am building a chatbot, but I do not have that banner to inform me.

I have included a screenshot of my subscription, would be great if I could get some help on this! Thank you!

Captur2e.JPG

Categories:
  • renatoromao Profile Picture
    renatoromao 6,762 on at
    Re: Am I using the trial or do I have a license?

Hi @jtcw ,

Basically, we have two licenses:

1. PVA for Office 365: It's included the PVA development within Microsoft Teams. When you are developing a bot using MS Teams, you are using this license.
    - Standard connectors (Power Automate)

- Channel: MS Teams

- Free license

2. PVA for Web: When you want to develop a bot and publish it within and out of the Microsoft Teams, you will develop this chatbot. It's a premium license, it's not included within any license (Office 365, Business Basic, etc).

- Premium connectors (Power Automate)

- Bot Framework Composer

- Channels: MS Teams, Website, Twilio, etc...

- Premium license

Trial: 60 days
    Get access to Power Virtual Agents - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

More details here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/requirements-licensing-subscriptions/?WT.mc_id=BA-MVP-5003806 

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard