Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Bot Analytics No data in conversation transcript table in dataverse

Last replied Posted on by sdm_1997 21

I created 2 bots from the Copilot platform. One bot is created in a custom solution we created. Another bot is created in the default solution. &nb...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Analytics Analytics are Completely Incorrect

Posted on by Tyler_Andrew 2

Hey everyone,   I have been working on a Copilot bot over the summer and I have recently taken a deeper look into the analytics tab and reali...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Analytics Sessions

Last replied Posted on by GM-12082046-0 0

How can I access Sessions older than 28 days?

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Analytics Tracking Usage

Last replied Posted on by RD-27061302-0 0

We are looking into tracking the usage for our copilots and came across two items that we have questions about.   Firstly, our tracking...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Analytics Analytics Don't Load

Last replied Posted on by jamesbio 29

I keep trying to view the analytics of one of our Copilot bots and it does not load. In both teams and https://copilotstudio.microsoft.com/environments/XXXYYYZZZ/ZZZYYYXXX/analytics/summary the analytics do not load.I see data loading... Almost do...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Analytics Sessions missing in Copilot Studio

Last replied Posted on by MattyFree 2

The latest update seems to have removed the ability to download sessions, does anyone know if this is this still available somewhere in the new UI as it was helpful to see what users were asking and where there were gaps in the bot's understanding...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Analytics Please Read Forums & Blogs will be Read Only: May 30-June 4

Posted on by Heather_italent 215

We are very excited that Copilot Studio Forums and Blogs. Because of the launch of the new Copilot Studio Community, Forums and Blogs will be made as read-only from May 30-June 4 and will be available on the new platform on June 4t...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Analytics Assistance Required with Copilot Analytics Session Export Limitations

Last replied Posted on by Sumithra36

Dear Microsoft Support Team, I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I am encountering with the Copilot analytics tool. I have been experiencing difficulties with the session export functionality; specifically, the data is being truncat...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Analytics Analytics not showing data

Posted on by Kripal-Singh

Hello, I created bot and published to MS teams. Even after use of Bot for 1 week, I can see that my analytics tab is showing all graphs empty. Its very critical me to see the logs, sessions, and other user interation KPIs. What can I do wrong...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Analytics View transcriptions in a user-friendly interface

Last replied Posted on by NicolasGeolives 10

Hi, I was wondering if there is a user interface to view transcripts like in DialogFlow? I know it's possible to access a CSV version of the transcripts, but the problem is that the messages are cut off.I know it's possible to access the full...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,122

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,414

Leaderboard

Featured topics