Skip to main content

Notifications

Copilot Studio - General
Unanswered

Condition Node

Posted on by
Good afternoon,

The context of the problem I encounter, is that I created a topic where user can give a feedback about copilot.  I trigger it after 5 minutes of inactivity and user receives a message if he wants to complete the feedback, which is a series of questions with predefined answers. The question is "Do you want to complete the feedback?" and the user can select Yes/No answer. When user selects yes, the series of questions begin and user has to answer them. When user selects no, the topic is ended. Now the real challenge is when user ignores "Do you want to complete the feedback?" question and asks something else like "How can I do my timesheets?". It keeps sending the same "Do you want to complete the feedback?" question no matter what user asks him. The same problem is when user asks a question while completing a feedback. The solution I need is then user interacts with copilot, asking it another questions when ignoring "Do you want to complete the feedback?" the copilot should focus on answering users questions firstly. Please find the schema below in attachments.

Categories:
  • Suggested answer
    Vinoth Selvam Profile Picture
    Vinoth Selvam 541 on at
    Condition Node

Can you confirm if you are using the Generative AI option Enabled?

This should have an ability to switch between the topics based on context.

Some more suggestions that you can check,
    • If you selected Generative for how your copilot should decide to respond, it's important to provide a high-quality description for each of the actions and topics in your copilot, to ensure your copilot selects the right topics and actions to respond to users.
    • Set up global variables or flags that keep track of whether the feedback session was completed. If not, it can resume at the right point after the user’s query is addressed.

Thanks.

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Tuesday Tip #2 Global Search…

Welcome to a brand new series, Tuesday Tips…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,076

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,535

Leaderboard