Skip to main content

Notifications

Copilot Studio - General
Unanswered

Icons from PVA to teams is buggy

Posted on by 6

Hi, 

We have had our PVA chatbot running in Teams successfully for a few months now. 
We have run into an issue with our bot in Teams which does not have a clear and obvious solution (at least to us). 

Our chatbot logo is missing and does not appear totally for our users despite being present in PVA both under Manage > Details and Channels > Teams

Any suggestions on how this can be resolved? 
We have tried removing the logo from both Manage > Details and Channels > Teams and reuploading and publishing again, but it has not resolved the issue. 

anirt8_5-1653993926156.png

anirt8_0-1653993750900.png

anirt8_2-1653993787926.png

In teams: 

anirt8_1-1653993771452.png

From teams admin: 

anirt8_4-1653993901791.png

Ps. tested this as well: 

1. In the left navigation of the Microsoft Teams admin center, go to Teams apps > Manage apps, and then click Org-wide app settings. Under Custom apps, turn on Allow interaction with custom apps, and then click Save.

2. In the left navigation of the Microsoft Teams admin center, go to Teams apps > Setup policies, and then click the Add. Give the new policy a name and description, turn on Upload custom apps, and then click Save. Select the new policy you created, and then click Manage users. Search for a user, click Add, and then click Apply.

With no luck

Categories:
  • Imvika Profile Picture
    Imvika 5 on at
    Re: Icons from PVA to teams is buggy

Hi! Can you post the screenshot with the mentioned setup, please? As I work for a large Company and do not have access to the Admin panel, I need to explain to admins what should be done.

• ReginaldoJunior Profile Picture
    ReginaldoJunior 9 on at

I managed to solve it by creating a scenario in Paint 3D following the dimensions recommended by MS, after that, PVA magically centered my icon.

@anirt8 Thanks for the help!

• anirt8 Profile Picture
    anirt8 6 on at

I think I found the problem. My icon showed up in teams-admin, after giving my self teams-license on my admin-account (in the team-admin-center). 🤓
    It was a strange message in team-admin after I tested to upload custom backgrounds (nothing to do with PVA). After tons of googling, someone at a MS-forum mention "try giving your self access to teams". 

@ReginaldoJunior try giving your self e3 license. 

• ReginaldoJunior Profile Picture
    ReginaldoJunior 9 on at

I'm going through the same problem,

• MarkusU Profile Picture
    MarkusU 15 on at

I have the same issue with my bot in Teams

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard