Skip to main content

Notifications

Calling Actions from Copilot Studio
Answered

PVA on Teams Error. Message: The 'ExecuteTransaction' message is not supported for the Dataverse for Teams offering Code: 0x80090477 InnerError

Posted on by 13

Hello.

I´m trying to make a bot using PVA on Teams.

In some of my topics i want to call an action (power automate) to send an email.

When I try to save the flow, the app send me this error:

Message: The 'ExecuteTransaction' message is not supported for the Dataverse for Teams offering Code: 0x80090477 InnerError.

Categories:
  • Verified answer
    micchow Profile Picture
    micchow on at
    Re: PVA on Teams Error. Message: The 'ExecuteTransaction' message is not supported for the Dataverse for Teams offering Code: 0x80090477 InnerError

Hi everyone, the issue should be mitigated by now.  Thank you all for reporting it!

• Expiscornovus Profile Picture
    Expiscornovus 29,370 on at
    Re: PVA on Teams Error. Message: The 'ExecuteTransaction' message is not supported for the Dataverse for Teams offering Code: 0x80090477 InnerError

@Pstork1, thanks for informing the product team 😃

Just a heads-up. I also spotted the same error code and message in this thread: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General/Unable-to-save-PVA-flow-Request-to-XRM-API-Failed/m-p/1045279#M2471

• Pstork1 Profile Picture
    Pstork1 63,172 on at

I was also able to replicate this today.  I've sent a message to some folks I know on the product team to see if this is a known issue they are working on.  It has worked in the past.

• dewaltk Profile Picture
    dewaltk 29 on at

I am getting the same error when trying to the call a flow from the Teams chat bot service. I was able to create one earlier in the week while testing some stuff and since yesterday I am getting this error when I try to create a new flow or when I try and edit an existing flow.

• GustavoDuarte Profile Picture
    GustavoDuarte 13 on at

Hi,

I´m trying to create the flow inside the Teams.

Basically I´m making a chatbot. I go in "Call an Action" -> "Create a Flow".

Its open the Power Automate inside PVA inside Teams rsrsrs.

I´m sending an image with the error.Image.PNG

• Pstork1 Profile Picture
    Pstork1 63,172 on at

Did you create the flow directly from the Power Virtual Agent or Power Apps apps in Teams?  if you create it from Power Automate in Teams it will go into the wrong environment, the non-teams regular environment.  Flows that access Dataverse for Teams need to be created using either PVA in Teams or Power Apps in Teams, not Power Automate.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard

Featured topics