Skip to main content

Notifications

Copilot Studio - General
Unanswered

Your bot is temporarily out of commission. Please try again later. Diagnostic Trace Id: Unexpected errror: {}

Posted on by

Hi,

I created a test account to test the chatbot, but I get a commission error.

Do you know what the cause is?photo_2020-06-17_16-45-34.jpg

Categories:
  • Alphie Profile Picture
    Alphie 48 on at
    Re: Your bot is temporarily out of commission. Please try again later. Diagnostic Trace Id: Unexpected errror: {}

Hello @Diganta

I am having a similar issue as others on this page. I attempted to create a support ticket, but the page only display the title and a white background.

Alphie_0-1632323740108.jpeg

Here are some of the errors I'm receiving in addition to the temporarily out of commission error:

Alphie_1-1632324068716.png

Alphie_2-1632324080304.png

Hoping you can assist.

Bot ID: 6c13d10e-c2eb-4ec8-bb0f-e9bcd6c5a99d

• Diganta Profile Picture
    Diganta on at
    Re: Your bot is temporarily out of commission. Please try again later. Diagnostic Trace Id: Unexpected errror: {}

@salros - Do you still have the issue? If yes, can you please share your bot app ID (under left navbar > Manage > Details).

• salros Profile Picture
    salros 2 on at

It seems like this is happening again. I even created a new tenant this morning but no luck. Another thing that is happening is when I try to edit flow created from PVA for Teams I get an error page that says my flow doesn't exist, yet i can see it within the Dataverse for Teams environment. Is there something going on with the PVA for Teams service?

salros_0-1631996157175.png

• salikanwar Profile Picture
    salikanwar 27 on at

Hello Team,

Thank you for the resolution. It works fine now for me. 

• DiegoPeres Profile Picture
    DiegoPeres 327 on at

Thanks, mine worked perfectly again!

• micchow Profile Picture
    micchow on at

Hi Everyone, we have fixed the issue.  Please reply back on this thread to let us know if you are still seeing the issue.  Thank you everyone for your patience.

• Robulane Profile Picture
    Robulane on at

While we investigate this issue, could you please try:

1. Open a bot in a private tab

2. Clear browser cache

These two methods worked for me.

• micchow Profile Picture
    micchow on at

Thank you everyone for reporting the issue.  We are investigating and will update back later.

• DiegoPeres Profile Picture
    DiegoPeres 327 on at

Unfortunately it didn't work in my environment. I use the PVA within Teams, had already tried to access the TEAMS web in various browsers without success.

Eu respondi sua pergunta?😉

Considere aceitá-lo como a solução para ajudar outros membros a encontrá-lo mais rapidamente.
    Obrigado!
    Diego Peres,
    Conecte-se a mim:  Linkedin 

• GeraudV Profile Picture
    GeraudV 5 on at

Ok, i've tried the good old " have you try to turn it off and on again ", and no error message now. It's fonctionnal.

It's look like a Microsoft update that needed a deconnexion from your profil.

Hope it will work in your case.

Best regards.

GeraudV_1-1629200385942.png

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,300

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,179

Leaderboard