Skip to main content

Notifications

Copilot Studio - General
Answered

Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: 2001.

Posted on by

I'm working on a PVA bot that brings in a QnA knowledge base via the MS Flow connector and feeds into Teams. 

I've encountered this issue a few times today after publishing updates to the bot and testing it within Teams and also the testing chat window within the PVA environment. I can't see any issues anywhere, I have a feeling this is just that it's slow to push the updates to the channels that the bot is working in but can anybody confirm this?

Categories:
  • zafarshamsi Profile Picture
    zafarshamsi 85 on at
    Re: Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: 2001.

As I observed during the issue, it's due to session of web browser expire or the connection issue, when I refreshed the page issue also resolved.

• jbonomo Profile Picture
    jbonomo 58 on at
    Re: Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: 2001.

Really love the lack of support Microsoft gives here when their program managers tell me to post here but haven't gotten any sort of response. Seeing that this issue is years old it just tells me PVA/Copilot Studio is just yet another piece of Microsoft vaporware that works only if you are a large enough company to get direct contact with engineering team.

• jbonomo Profile Picture
    jbonomo 58 on at

I started to experience this recently too with no changes to any topics, just stopped working...before it stopped working it just went in a loop sending the same response over and over

• AlexXks Profile Picture
    AlexXks 27 on at

Same error message on any topic after user input as `User's entire response`:

Env: Ms Teams. Error appears not for all users. 

Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: InvalidDialogInterruption.

zafarshamsi 85 on at

@renatoromao did you get any updates

zafarshamsi 85 on at
    Re: Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: 2030.

Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: 2030.

• Kalok Profile Picture
    Kalok 8 on at

I am also getting the same error 2001 after initializing the variable to the topic from Bot Framework Composer. without a variable, it's working with any error. But I need to get the value from the user in the adaptive card and use and store it in DB.

Kalok_0-1670912971634.png

• Re: Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: 2001.

Still getting this error in 2022 without any fault in the topic. For me it happened running when adding a record to a table through a flow. The record was added correctly, the follow-up message displayed correctly and then Error 2001 popped up twice

WimBulen_0-1654077148006.png

• DiegoPeres Profile Picture
    DiegoPeres 327 on at

Good, very good...

• Re: Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: 2001.

@Diego Sure, one of the Flows in my PVA just had stale connector connection. So it was failing. I had to re-connect it and flow worked so situation was resolved.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,030

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,085

Leaderboard