Skip to main content

Notifications

Calling Actions from Copilot Studio
Answered

Cannot see Flow in 'call an action' anymore

Posted on by

I created a solution/flow in the same environment as PVA and was able to call into the Flow from PVA at first. Now the Flow no longer shows in the 'call an action' dialog even though they are still in the same environment.

Has anyone see this before or know how to solve?

Categories:
  • Nishanthtv Profile Picture
    Nishanthtv 6 on at
    Re: Cannot see Flow in 'call an action' anymore

Hello @CleberM , 

Could you please help me out. I am stuck at the same place. After I create a flow in PVA, it does not show up under call an action. I have attached the screen shots. Looking forward for your response. 

• Re: Cannot see Flow in 'call an action' anymore

I had the same issue today. Created a new flow from PVA, added a SharePoint action in there and saved it. I could not add the new flow to the Solution. After removing the SharePoint action in the flow I could add the flow to the Solution and it showed up in PVA. So from there I could start building it out without issues.

Feels like PVA wants the flow "clean" to be able to add them.

• muges01 Profile Picture
    muges01 65 on at

Hi CleberM,

I didn't move my flow into a solution before. 

Now, i can see the flow after I have move the flow into a solution. When i tried to move the flows into a solution, i notice that i couldn't find my second flow to add into the solution. After I remove the SharePoint get action from my second flow, i manage to add the flow into a solution. Is this an expected experience? However, i manage to add the SharePoint get action into the flow back after I have moved the flow into the solution.

• CleberM Profile Picture
    CleberM on at

Hi @muges01 ,

Did you move your flow into a Solution? Flows need to be in a solution (any solution) for it to show into the Power Virtual Agent.

If that's not the issue, can you give a bit more information? Was it working before, and maybe a screenshot of the issue.

Thanks

• muges01 Profile Picture
    muges01 65 on at

Hi,

I could not see the flows that i have created under 'Call an Action'.

When i click 'Call an Action', it always displaying 'Create new flow' option only.

How did you resolve this issue?

• Verified answer
    chadmat Profile Picture
    chadmat on at

Thanks. It wasn't any of those things. There must be a Flow validation routine before displaying possible Flows to show in the 'call an action'. It didn't like the json payload being returned. I played around with it a bit and it now shows. Thanks. 

• CleberM Profile Picture
    CleberM on at

Hi @chadmat ,

I never saw that happening before, but here are a couple of things that might have happened:

* The flow got moved out of a solution

* The flow is disabled (turned OFF)

* You somehow lost permission to it

I attached the screenshot showing a flow turned OFF. Might want to check those and see if it applies to your flow.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard

Featured topics