Skip to main content

Notifications

Power Apps Pro Dev & ISV
Suggested answer

Property name for hover and selected item in ComboBox

Posted on by 113
Hello everyone, could someone please inform me of the specific property names for the following changes I wish to make? I'm looking to alter the text labeled "Company 1" to white, but I'm unsure of the property name that controls this color change. Additionally, I'd like to modify the hover text color (the color displayed when the text is hovered over but not yet clicked) to white as well. However, I'm having difficulty identifying the property name for these two adjustments.
  • WarrenBelz Profile Picture
    WarrenBelz 142,008 on at
    It appears you are using Modern controls - Hover attributes are only available on a Classic control presently, although you have a FontColor property for your second requirement. Also Modern controls are mostly still in Preview and are not really production-ready presently.

Please click Does this answer your question if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it a Like.
    MVP (Business Applications)     Visit my blog Practical Power Apps    Buy me a coffee
  • Suggested answer
    a127 Profile Picture
    a127 3 on at
    Have you tried this? They are only in the old classic controls tho

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Tuesday Tip #2 Global Search…

Welcome to a brand new series, Tuesday Tips…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,008

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,531

Leaderboard