Skip to main content

Notifications

Copilot Studio - General
Answered

Power Virtual Agents bot error

Posted on by 19

Hi,

I have signed up for Power Virtual Agents preview to test its functionality. After creating a new bot, when I try to chat with it I am getting "Send failed. Retry" error (screenshot attached). I tried to rest my account and test the bot however getting same error.

In order to make a Bot work do we need to grant any permissions at Tenant admin level?

Could you please help me on this? 

Categories:
  • AlishaSalim123 Profile Picture
    AlishaSalim123 2 on at
    Re: Power Virtual Agents bot error

Hi, I am having kind of same issue, I created a Web PVA and added to teams, its working properly on mobile teams app but not in desktop teams app, its showing disabled in desktop teams app, can some one please help with this, how can I find out the reason for it 

• Diganta Profile Picture
    Diganta on at

Please see Quotas, limits, and configuration values for Power Virtual Agents MSDoc.

• 3novsan Profile Picture
    3novsan 3 on at

Hello @Chander_Rao and @renatoromao ,

We are also facing same problem and it doesn't work even after removal and re-installation of chatbot. We have a Conditional access policy (Block External access) which doesn't allow me to test the chatbot from external network. And we can't make changes to Conditional Access policy. 

Do we have the list of URL which needs to be allow on firewall/proxy? That would be a great help.

• L-A Filiatrault Profile Picture
    L-A Filiatrault 5 on at

Hi @Chander_Rao,

I'm experiencing the same issue where the bot won't function our organization's network but works correctly from home or via the mobile data connection. Were you able to determine exactly what in your work network was blocking? It would be problematic to use this tool if it is commonly blocked by some firewall/internet security settings.

Thanks!

• Verified answer
    Chander_Rao Profile Picture
    Chander_Rao 19 on at

Hi @renatoromao 

I further investigated on this and found there is some issue with my Organization network (may be some kind of blocking) because when I logged into my Power Virtual Agents account from outside of my Organization environment, the test Bot/ Virtual Agent  I created is functioning as expected.

Thanks,

Chander Rao

• renatoromao Profile Picture
    renatoromao 6,762 on at

@Chander_Rao ,

[Ignore this message]

• Chander_Rao Profile Picture
    Chander_Rao 19 on at

Hi @renatoromao,

Thanks for your quick response!

I created new Bot and tested but the issue still persists. 

• renatoromao Profile Picture
    renatoromao 6,762 on at

Hi @Chander_Rao ,

Try to follow these steps, it is another topic with the same problem: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Virtual-Agents-Forum/Test-Bot-Fail/m-p/427264#M440

If this problem is not solved, let me know.

If this problem is solved, please, make this answer as a solution to help more users.

Thanks! 🙂

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard