Skip to main content

Notifications

Calling Actions from Copilot Studio
Answered

Passing a variable's value captured in Power Virtual Agent to a Canvas PowerApps

Posted on by 14

Hi,

How could I, if possible, passing a variable's value captured in Power Virtual Agent to a Canvas PowerApps?.

I have a solution composed by a Canvas PowerApps and a PVA Bot. The user while using the canvas powerapp also interact with the BOT to get guidance for the tasks being done in the canvas app. The PVA Bot provide answers that are saved in variables. I would like the PVA Bot could pass these values to the canvas PowerApps instead of having the user doing it manually in the canvas powerapps.

• Verified answer
    paleman Profile Picture
    paleman 14 on at
    Re: Passing a variable's value captured in Power Virtual Agent to a Canvas PowerApps

Thanks @renatoromao  

Interesting approach I'll give it a try, still needs to think about how to trigger the data refresh in the canvas app.

• Verified answer
    renatoromao Profile Picture
    renatoromao 6,762 on at
    Re: Passing a variable's value captured in Power Virtual Agent to a Canvas PowerApps

Hi @paleman ,

Unfortunately, not yet.

I recommend you to call an action inside the PVA conversation using Power Automate to save items and refresh the data inside the Power Apps to show items created by PVA bot.

But you can create an idea here: https://aka.ms/pva/community/ideas

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard

Featured topics