Skip to main content

Notifications

Copilot Studio - General
Unanswered

PVA 2023 Wave 2 release

Posted on by 787

Hi there,

We are in October 2023 now and all those new PVA features have not been released to Europe and only for the US.

So, for the second time around, when shall we have those new features as I can't just change the environment or create a new environment because our whole systems are connected to the UK environment.

As a subscriber and paying a lot of money every month to find out lots of bugs and turn the head around to make things work as there are no many detailed tutorials as well, I believe we deserve from the Microsoft product owners and whoever is in charge of the products, a clear explanation why the new features are not yet released in Europe and when we can expect it to be released.

Kind regards,

Fernando Silva

Categories:
  • fernandosilva Profile Picture
    fernandosilva 787 on at
    Re: PVA 2023 Wave 2 release

Hi @Jameslew_MSFT ,

Thank you for your reply.

I hope some good news comes up asap.

By the way, to be honest with you all, changing all the platform to run in React turned everything very slow...

React is not made for such big applications.

Anyway, who am I to say that...

Cheers,

Fernando

• Re: PVA 2023 Wave 2 release

Hello Fernando.  The Generative AI features are not yet available in Europe yet as availability of the underlying AOAI resources we need are still rolling out (at the scales we need them).  I hope to have more to say soon, we've seen good progress here and will share when we have firm confidence in dates.

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Tuesday Tip #2 Global Search…

Welcome to a brand new series, Tuesday Tips…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,243

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,555

Leaderboard