Skip to main content

Notifications

Copilot Studio - General
Unanswered

Try the new features of Power Virtual Agents!

Posted on by

Heard about the evolution of Power Virtual Agents and want to give it a try? A selection of the features announced in this blog are available via the technology You can sign up following the steps below, or try out the Power Virtual Agents click-through demo that you can access instantly.

A screenshot of the Click Through Demo opening page.A screenshot of the Click Through Demo opening page.

If you would like to sign up for the technology preview, you can start with these steps:

1. Submit a form to express your interest in participating at Power Virtual Agents Technology Preview.
  2. Sign up for the Dynamics 365 Insider Program.
  3. When it is your time to try the product, we will reach out to you with instructions on how to get your hands on the
  4. While you wait, you can try the Power Virtual Agents click-through demo.

Join us for an AMA on Power Virtual Agents on June 14th to get your questions answered: https://aka.ms/PVACommunityAMA

Categories:
  • skerbel Profile Picture
    skerbel 20 on at
    Re: Try the new features of Power Virtual Agents!

Are there any updates around the availability of the new Power Virtual Agents for GCC customers? Or is there any way GCC customers can try the preview while we wait?

Thanks!

• HenryJammes Profile Picture
    HenryJammes on at

The preview unified authoring canvas should work with a trial.
    If you hit the "blank topics" page, refreshing the page (F5) should fix it.

For the other error, can you open a support request so we help you troubleshoot this? Get Help + Support in Power Platform - Power Platform | Microsoft Learn

• RobertMatthew1 Profile Picture
    RobertMatthew1 32 on at

RobertMatthew1_0-1676021164357.png

I have tried to copy an existing bot for use with the preview but had this error message. Is this feature fully functioning? 

I've also noticed that if I create a new bot for the preview, it will work briefly but is unavailable for testing, and after publishing or leaving the page, the Topics will all be blank.

I am on the free trial of PVA, so I understand if this is a paid-for feature only.

• Re: Try the new features of Power Virtual Agents!

This is currently scheduled as part of our GA release.  I don't yet have a date to share for that but it is work in progress.  Thank you!

skerbel 20 on at

Correct, the new authoring canvas is not available for GCC when using that link. 

After posting this, I found this page https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/preview/limitations where it reads: 

• Preview bots can't be created in GCC or GCC High environments.

I was hoping to see what the timeframe was for the preview to become available in GCC. 

HenryJammes on at

@skerbel is the new unified authoring canvas not available when creating new bots in GCC?

I.e. from https://gcc.powerva.microsoft.us?

skerbel 20 on at

Is there any word as to when the new Power Virtual Agents interface will be available for GCC customers?

Thank you for your time! 

• sumanrawat Profile Picture
    sumanrawat 4 on at

Thanks for the update!

HenryJammes on at

Love to read this @gregmarbais, thank you for the feedback!

• gregmarbais Profile Picture
    gregmarbais 108 on at

@AnnaChu @HenryJammes - I've only started playing with the November 2022 features released to public preview and so far they're a great addition! I can't wait to update/upgrade some of my chatbots and start using some of the new features: copy/paste between topics, message variations, setting variables, and so much more. The message variations alone will be a big add for some of my bots that can sound repetitive. Setting variables will streamline so much! The team did a great job!

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Getting Started…

Welcome to the Power Platform Community! We appreciate your visit…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 138,287

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,172

Leaderboard