Skip to main content

Notifications

Topic Creation & Management
Unanswered

Create a list of glossary of terms, a term with a definition

Posted on by 20

Hello

i would like to create a bot that would allow the user to ask what a word or acronym means and the bot would return the definition.

I think Entities might work but I am not completely sure. Any and all assistance is appreciated.

Still new at this

• Resolutions Profile Picture
    Resolutions 125 on at
    Re: Create a list of glossary of terms, a term with a definition

Hello hersche1,

Thank you for asking a very important question. There are different ways to create a bot that can answer queries about the meaning of words or acronyms. One possible way is to use Azure Cognitive Services and Azure Bot Service to create a FAQ bot with question answering capabilities. This method does not require any coding and can be done by following a tutorial . Another possible way is to use Markov Chains as the basis for the bot AI and write a program that can generate responses based on the probabilities of words succeeding one another in the input. This method requires some coding skills and can be done by following an example . A third possible way is to use Power Virtual Agents and Entities to create a bot that can recognize and extract words or acronyms from the user input and provide definitions from a predefined list or a web source. This method also does not require any coding and can be done by following a guide .

I hope this help you to create a new future. Have a unbeatable day. 

-Elgin Tarot Resolutions 

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Tuesday Tip #2 Global Search…

Welcome to a brand new series, Tuesday Tips…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 142,076

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,535

Leaderboard

Featured topics