Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features How to change a particular toolbar item text color to red?

Last replied Posted on by UsernameIsTaken 54

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features PDF Creation failes in my app with the user I share it to

Last replied Posted on by DG-14090520-0 2

Hi all,   I have created a power app that filles a list and sends the pdf as an email to the user. It works all on my end. Windows, IOS and A...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features Issue with decodeUriComponent('%0D') - related to equivalent

Last replied Posted on by LB-12090037-0 2

Hello,   I am requesting assistance to resolve the issues with “Handle empty data scenarios in CSV file” that related to “/r equivalent” from...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features PDF Viewer without flow, works for service account and Not working for user accounts

Last replied Posted on by KM-10091133-0 2

Hi Fellow Developers,   I have a query for PDF viewer in PowerApps, that has setup without a flow.   I have been giving the document p...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features Power app develop

Last replied Posted on by DF-09090318-0 2

Hi all, I am making a power app. I have question to develop my app. In my request screen user can add the picture by uploading from the phone or cam...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features Flow

Last replied Posted on by SE-05081355-0 2

Pls how can i over come this statement 'To see it work now, perform the starting action.'

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features Bulk Selection

Last replied Posted on by supriyap1 13

Hi i have different choice columns like final_flag, Explaination,status. I need to update all this things as per selection of user using update butt...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Apps Experimental Features Error in Power Apps formula

Last replied Posted on by MG-02091924-0 4

Hi, I've been having trouble with this Power Apps formula, I'm starting to learn how to create apps, and trying to create a questionnaire with Share...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features Can't Download PDF File

Last replied Posted on by SE-03090343-0 2

Hi all,   I am having issues with not being able to download pdfs. I have referenced Reza's Youtube Short here: https://youtube.com/sho...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features Data Section on Left

Last replied Posted on by kevinsray 207

Does anyone know how to turn the Data section on the left on? I can see it in some of my apps but not others. And the options seem to change so oft...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update 9/9/24…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,714

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics