Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Community Calls Conversations PL-900 renewal

Last replied Posted on by UM-25070348-0 2

Hi   I had written PL-900 certification last year. Does it needs to be rernewed? I am aware  that other certifications like Pl-500,Pl-40...

Replies
Answered
Community Calls Conversations I posted my question in powerapps community but I can't able to see that in the page

Last replied Posted on by Malli002345 17

Hi team, I have few questions that I need assistance from powerapps community team but whenever I am adding new post in the community it is not suc...

Replies
Unanswered
Community Calls Conversations Lol Warren, at least we know who the real winners are

Last replied Posted on by FLMike 23,233

Lol Warren   Looks like we can relax... this user has all the answers. I am certain the users will get lots of help...

Replies
Unanswered
Community Calls Conversations Hmmm looks like Multi-Super User is gone now too

Posted on by FLMike 23,233

It looks like to me, they have gotten rid of the multi-super user tag   Bummer, I thought it was cool /shrug

Replies
Unanswered
Community Calls Conversations power apps test studio test cases

Posted on by CU27080930-0 4

While executing automated test cases, certain UI elements like the plus icon and the greater-than symbol are not being recognized. Addition...

Replies
Unanswered
Community Calls Conversations Forums All, All, Date took me 35 Pages before I saw 1 actual Question that wasn't spam

Posted on by FLMike 23,233

We keep saying it... Fix the spam,    NOTE: At least allow us to Type in a Page so we can skip around faster and when we refres...

Replies
Unanswered
Community Calls Conversations New User Group Request

Posted on by ntWillSmith 2

Good afternoon, I first submitted a request to create a new user group on Monday 12th August. The stated response time is 2 business days but I have...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update 9/9/24…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,705

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics