Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Sharepoint List Title Column to be autofilled with "Created by" and "Date"

Posted on by AK-01100719-0 0

As the Title column is unchangeable, can we add data like the "Created By" info and "Date" value to be auto-filled when creating the list? We can h...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Form including thousand separator in numbers

Posted on by PG-01100654-0 0

Thank you">Good morning. I have a form that populates a sharepoint list. One of the fields corresponds to a number of metal parts to be made. The cl...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Power Apps - Data are not loading correctly

Last replied Posted on by MC-26091642-0 2

I've got a Power Apps application that is for reserving desk in the office. I am using sharepoint lists as a data source. I have 3 floors, 1st floor...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Microsoft power up challenge cannot submit receive website error

Posted on by CU23090008-0 0

Hi, I have been trying to submit my microsoft power up challenge submission and get the below error. I have tried 2 different computers at home (my ...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management GoodBye topic error

Last replied Posted on by MC-11090738-0 11

When we want to trigger the "GoodBye " topic for a copilot studio chat we receive the following error. The copilot uses generative answers ti trigge...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Shared with me Apps disappeared

Posted on by JT-28082156-0 0

Hi Team,    Some apps that were shared with me have suddenly disappeared. I’ve checked in the Power Apps admin center and confirmed tha...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Issue with Combobox

Posted on by ValeriaBreve 194

Hello, I have a combobox to which I want to give a default value based on whether an item from a gallery is selected. Items come from a sharepoint ...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management To make the bot inactive if left unattended for sometime.

Posted on by Uthiraa27 14

If the bot published is unattended for sometime (around 50 min), then an error comes stating "Unable to Connect". To mitigate this I tried using the...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management Unable to read undefined properties (reading 'getRangeByIndexes')

Posted on by WG-12090600-0 0

Hello My flow consists of converting a .csv file to an excel file .xlsx, I use the script found at: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/dev/sc...

Replies
Unanswered
Topic Creation & Management "Make a Copy" Option For Topics Not Working

Posted on by WoodyTX 13

Is anyone having an issue with the "Make a Copy" function for Topics?   When I am in the Topics List View and click on More Options (the thre...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,122

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,414

Leaderboard

Featured topics