Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio Skills Development Copilot Studio access to MCTs

Posted on by CU28090545-0 0

Hello Everyone,   I am a new MCT. I wanted to do hands-on on Copilot Studio. When I try to login with my email id registered in MCT portal it...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio Skills Development System.Activity.Attachments - How to work with the table

Last replied Posted on by WillM83 12

Hi everyone, I’m looking to read the contents of Activity.Attachments in Copilot Studio. Currently, I receive a table as the result. I’m not sure h...

Replies
Suggested answer
Copilot Studio Skills Development Can't add the Bot created using Bot framework V4 as a skill to Copilot Studio Bot

Last replied Posted on by CU05090622-0 9

I’ve created a Python-based Azure Bot using Bot Framework V4 and have already deployed it in App Service. I referred to the documentation to add th...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio Skills Development Dataverse knowledge source - lookup colums

Posted on by MR-10091350-0 26

Hi everyone, I would like to ask if anyone has experience using Dataverse as a knowledge source in Copilot Studio. I find that when I search in al...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio Skills Development PowerPoint-CopilotPro : Could not generate ppt using external website

Posted on by CU02092042-0 0

I have office365 (Home), and today I've subscibed to Co-PilotPro. I need to generate a summary of a resource hosted on a website. PowerPoint/Copilot...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio Skills Development Deploying Copilots using customized template on Microsoft Copilot Studio

Posted on by RJ-02090923-0 4

We are Microsoft partners and currently looking for a way to deploy any customized templates on Microsoft Copilot Studio for creating custom Copilots...

Replies
Suggested answer
Copilot Studio Skills Development Transferring a user from one copilot to another

Last replied Posted on by hrics12 26

I for the life of me can not figure out how to trigger a different copilot as a skill based on a user input. I have 2 copilots, copilot 1, and copil...

Replies
Unanswered
Copilot Studio Skills Development Welcome to the Copilot Skills Development Forum (Please Read First)

Last replied Posted on by Heather_italent 215

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,122

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,414

Leaderboard