Topic
Replies
Answered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Changes are not reflecting after publishing

Last replied Posted on by Community Power Pla...

Can someone help me? I made some changes on what the BOT will respond to a topic and clicked Publish but the BOT is still responding using the old configuration. It has been almost half a day and the changes are still not reflecting. BOT ID:&...

Replies
Answered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Citations / references not showing in the chat in Teams but working in PVA

Last replied Posted on by Chloe_lepez 18

Hello, Is there a way to have the references/citations showing in a Teams Power App like it does in the PVA web app ?Thank you 

Replies
Answered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Changing version of Copilot Studio ChatBot

Last replied Posted on by MarkShark 27

I hit the wall after I successfully published my chatbot to MS Teams through Availabilty Options/Show to everyone in my organization. After that I made some changes to the chatbot, published it again and published new version of the bot to MS...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams How to onboat copilot as user and add to groupchats

Last replied Posted on by Srivani2

We have created a copilot using power virtual agent and now wanted to get this onboarded as user and add to local group chats. Do I need additional license or what is the process. thanks.

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Extracting Information and Videos from SharePoint for Teams Chatbot with Copilot Studio

Last replied Posted on by Suma_Sai

Hi everyone,I'm building a Teams chatbot using Copilot Studio that retrieves information and videos from a SharePoint library based on user prompts.Here's what I'm aiming to achieve:User asks a question in the chat.Bot searches SharePoint document...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Multiple Topics Matched

Last replied Posted on by AR-09072012-0

Hi, I am creating a chatbot in Teams using Microsoft Copilot Studio/Power Virtual Agents. I first was "playing and testing" on the browser version ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Clarification Required on MS Teams Chatbot Deployment from Copilot Studio Trial Version

Last replied Posted on by YB-09071836-0

Hi Everyone, Seeking advice regarding a MS Teams chatbot we've developed using Copilot Studio's trial version. Our concern is whether launchi...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Can't Get Data From Onedrive

Last replied Posted on by Zilver 2

Hello, I literally followed every step to add the app in Azure like the images bellow:   In API / Permission tab I added these:   an...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Copilot Chat Bot Not Working In Team: Source SharePoint

Last replied Posted on by DH2023

I have seen a lot of things on the community forums regarding this, but I have not seen a resolution.    I have created a chat bot for m...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Copilot Studio Chatbots in Microsoft Teams Fetching Teams Messages with Microsoft Graph

Last replied Posted on by CU27061424-0

I have successfully retrieved Teams messages from a specific channel using Microsoft Graph. However, I need assistance in filtering out only the mes...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Exciting News for Copilot Studio Communi…

Get ready to experience a whole new level of engagement with the Copilot Studio…

Celebrating the May Super User of the…

LaurensM is an exceptional contributor to the Power Platform Community…

Check out the Copilot Studio Cookbook…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

renatoromao Profile Picture

renatoromao 6,459

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 1,997

Expiscornovus Profile Picture

Expiscornovus 1,708

Leaderboard

Featured topics