Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Running scripts for Excel workbooks no longer works

Last replied Posted on by AA-16092351-0 0

Hi,   I've had a number of flows that use Office scripts to run against Excel worksheets. About 6 weeks ago, those started failing. I tried r...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Automate - General Discussion multi selection from a column

Last replied Posted on by GMkk 4

Hi, I created few flows where it gets the data from Sharepoint lists and updates or insert into SQL DWH , but when a column is having multi selectio...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Add a Function/condition to check if the file exists to trigger an action based on a value

Last replied Posted on by Altharus 117

Hi everyone,  I need to check on sftp if a file exists after a deletion , i'd like to use a function based on the ID of the file or an another...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion SharePoint Connector GetItems and multi-select Choice columns

Last replied Posted on by CSteinhilber 16

My org has a list in SharePoint the contains one column that is of type Choice, with the "Checkboxes (allow multiple selections)" option.   I...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Automate - General Discussion Automating Staff Scheduling and Confirmations

Last replied Posted on by CU15090011-0 6

Hello everyone,   I am looking to use Power Automate, Approvals, or other recommended Microsoft 365 tools to automate the following use case...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Automate - General Discussion Is it Possible to Create a Flow in Power Automate to Download Files from SharePoint Library?

Last replied Posted on by rodriguesn__ 8

Olá a todos, Estou explorando o Power Automate e gostaria de saber se é possível criar um fluxo que baixe arquivos de uma biblioteca do SharePoint ...

Replies
Answered
Power Automate - General Discussion Teams @mentions tags Broken?

Last replied Posted on by BrianHarmon 85

Can you all use the Teams Action of Get an @mention toke for a tag and then create/reply to message with this tag?   I think this action is br...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Automate - General Discussion I want to copy files to multiple users' OneDrive

Last replied Posted on by 則原-13091805-0 4

I would like to transfer a file to the OneDrive of another user in my organization, not just my own, but using the normal file copy a...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Generic Error - Something Went Wrong

Last replied Posted on by JL-13091505-0 2

When trying to import a flow from another environment I get a generic "Something went wrong. Please try again later":     I am the ow...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Automate - General Discussion Creating Mail Connection Failed

Last replied Posted on by EJ-13091616-0 2

Hello Community,   There is an error saying "Create simple connection failed". Is other user experiencing this? Its been working on s...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Welcome to the Power Platform…

We are thrilled to unveil the newly-launched Power Platform Communities!…

Community Update 9/9/24…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 140,705

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,355

Leaderboard

Featured topics